Part 7

"OH MY GOSH- Y/N!" Harriet yells, and you and Aris jump, nearly throwing each other. "Harriet! What are you doing over here?!?" You shout, your face burning red, and Aris just looks down, his face as red as yours. "What am I doing here? What are you doing Y/n?" Harriet says, crossing her arms and glaring hard at Aris, who was refusing to meet her gaze. "Nothing!" You shout in a high voice, but she just scoffs. "Oh right, kissing the greenie is nothing." He says, shooting you a harsh glare, but you take it. "Shut up Harriet." YOu snap, and Aris just kinda glares at you, then lifts an eyebrow. "Well, You two need to go to bed. NOW! And ALONE." She snaps at you, but you just roll your eyes. "Shut up." YOu snap again, then go to your hut, and fall asleep.
"Y/n, wake up." You hear someone whisper, and you nearly jump out of bed, but calm down when you see Aris calmly looking down at you, and you smirk. "Aris, what are you doing in my hut?" You whisper, and even though it's dark, you can tell he's as red as a tomato. "I....I can't sleep, I'm having Nightmares." He whispers, and you laugh slightly. "I know that feeling." You say, sitting up, and he just rubs his hands nervously. "Can...Can I-" He starts to say, but you cut him off. "Get in you dumb stick." You say, and he smiles brightly. He gets on the opposite side, and rests his head on your chest, and you play with his soft hazel hair. "So about today...." He whispers, and you laugh. "Yeah, Today was...Interesting." You say, and he chuckles. "I don't regret it." He whispers, then looks at you, and you kiss him on the forehead. "I never said I did." You whisper, and he gets up a bit and kisses you. "I really like you." He whispers, and you smirk. "I do too, and I think we can make US work." YOu say, and He smiles. "Really? You think?" He says excitedly, and you can't help but laugh. "Yeah greenie, I think so. Now go to sleep before Harriet or Sonya come in!" You say, and he nods, but laughs a little. You and Aris settle in and get comfortable, and you play with his hair until he falls asleep, and you sigh. "Is it bad that I'm in love with you already?" You whisper, and start to doze off, the last thing you hear is him whispering back. "No, Because I'm already in love with you."