Part 9

"Y/N! GET YOUR PONY LOVIN OVER HERE!!" Harriet shouts, and You bolt towards her and she looks like she doesn't know whether to be upset or extremely terrified. "Harriet, what the crap is going on?" You shout, your heart pounding out of your chest. "WHAT ARE YA, FREAKING BLIND?? THE DOORS AREN'T CLOSING!!" Harriet shouts, and you gulp. "I can see Perfectly fine. Now what are we going to do about it Ya Stick?" You snap and she groans. "Like I know." She says, and Sonya comes up. 'Well you should!! You're our freaking leader!" Sonya snaps back, and you all look and you hear Rachel Scream. "RUN!!!" She shouts, and you nearly faint. You see Grievers starting to come into the Glade, and Panic hits you. Aris. "ARIS!!" You shout, but you feel someone grab your hand and pull you into a run, and you see It's Aris, and He hides you both in the Corn fields. "Are you ok?" He asks, and you nod, too terrified to speak. Then, RAchel comes close to you both, but Closer to Aris, and You can't help the Groan that slips out, and Aris makes a face, and you just glare at him. Someone else comes up to you guys, but you see a Greveir grab the Girl, and you can't help but scream, and Aris grabs you and Pulls you. "RUN!" He shouts, and you groan. "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DO- ARIS!!" you shout, grabbing him right before he's about to run into a Griever that popped up out of nowhere. He looks at the Griever, Pure terror in his eyes, and you pull him into the Homestead, and you see a lot of the Girls in there, Hiding. You wait until you hear the Grievers leave, and you walk out, and put your hand over your mouth. The Glade, your home for almost 3 years, was destroyed, Fires were burning out, buildings were broken, Girls.....a lot of girls were missing. You fall to your knees, and burst into tears, and Sonya and Harriet come to your sides, and hug you tightly as they cry as well. "Y/n." You hear Aris say, and you get up and embrace him. "I HATE THEM!" You shout, and you feel him hold you tighter. "Trust me, I do too." He says, but you could feel the trust and anger behind his words. You see Clare come up and shock Rachel in the face. "HEY! WATCH IT!" Aris shouts, pushing her away from Rachel, and Clare punches Aris in the Nose, knocking him down, which makes you mad, so you go over and sock her, knocking her to the ground. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?" You shout. "THEY ARE!! THEY ARE THE REASON WE ARE IN THIS MESS!" She shouts, and you groan. "BASED ON WHAT CLARE?? YOU HAVE NO PROOF!" You scream, and Harriet, Sonya, and some of the other girls hold her back. You see Rachel in the corner of your eye, holding her head down, tears streaming down her face. "We can't stay." She says, and you all look at her, and she lifts her head. "We can't stay here, they're just going to keep coming back over and over again unless we leave. We'll get out by tomorrow." She says, and you look at Harriet, seeing what she's going to say. "Alright. Everyone try to sleep. Tomorrow we leave." Harriet says without much care, and she walks away.