𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

You awoke the next morning in your bed to the calming sound of the cat purring gently beside your head. You smiled sleepily and examined the creature. It looked fine, like a perfectly normal cat. You sat up slowly and stretched. "I guess today's the day." You muttered to yourself as you swung your legs over the edge of the bed and stood up lazily. Doing so woke the cat up from its slumber, it turned and looked at you with its bright green eyes. You smiled at it and gave it a quick pet. "Hey buddy. Good to see you're well." The cat gave you a small meow, then curled back in a ball to continue resting again.

You got dressed and ready and packed your bag for the big trip. You had no idea what to expect or if you're plan will act out accordingly but you intended to bring both your teleportation and invisibility device and utilise them to work your way around the buildings in order to find Erwin.

Standing in front of the tall Multiverse Travel Machine with the Travel Device in your hand felt a lot different from how it felt before you felt timid and small. This machine was essential to your mission, and though they did not know, the entire human population's lives within the walls of Rose and Sina depended on it.

Your bag was tightly strapped to your back, you were dressed in leggings, a loose fitting t-shirt and trainers, and you were ready to go. You took a deep breath and sighed shakily as you walked forward and stood inside the Travel Machine and shut the door behind you. "Let's do this." You whispered to yourself.

" You whispered to yourself