𝐕𝐈 - 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐫

"What did you just say?" Levi growled at you. "Is this some kind of joke to you?" He hissed, lifting himself off of the wall he was leaning on and making his way closer to you. "Travel to different universes? You think we have time for your pathetic games?" You backed away slowly from the approaching captain. You had realised you had just angered humanity's strongest soldier, you suddenly feared for your safety. You kept stepping backwards until your back hit the wall, stopping you from backing up any further, your eyes fixed on Levi's approaching ones.

"W-wait a minute, i swear this is no joke!" You managed to say to him, he was now right in front of you, even though you and him were roughly the same height, you have never felt more intimidated by a person in your entire life.

Levi's eyebrows furrowed, "Innocent people have died to the titans out there, and you have the nerve to come to us and piss about?!" He swiftly raised his hand and gripped the neck of your shirt, pulling you closer to him. "I suggest you leave this building immediately." He said in a low, dangerous voice. You looked over Erwin, who was sat still in his chair, shoock filled his eyes as he watched the whole ordeal.

"Listen to me!" You said, raising your voice at the man who was gripping your shirt. Levi's grip tightened, he was not letting go anytime soon and clearly was not going to listen. You slowly reached down with one of your hands, trying not to make it obvious you were reaching into you bag, you felt around and found your teleportation device, gripping hold of it just in case if you need to get away from Levi's grip. You attempted one more time at explaining to Levi. "If you'd just let me explain, and i'll show you what i can do!" You said, almost yelling now, wanting desperately to get through to the angry man. "Let go of me!" You said squirming under his grip. Levi suddenly used his free hand to partially box you in and used one of his knees to pin you in place.

"Do not mess with me or Erwin, you brat." This time, the danger in his voice was way too high for your liking, you looked at a free spot in the room behind Levi, and without wasting a second, you pressed the button on your device. In an instant, you found yourself in that very spot, you turned around to look at Levi, who was still in the position he was in, except you were not in his hold. The neck of your shirt was crumpled, and your leg hurt a little from being pinned against the wall.

The sudden sound of a chair sliding harshly against the floor startled you, you looked over at Erwin who had stood up at the sight of you teleporting, his mouth dropped open, eyes open wide as he had just witnessed the impossible become possible.

Levi ever so slowly had turned his head around, his mouth also agape as he stared at you, his fist still clenched where the fabric of your soft t-shirt had been seconds before. "O-oi..." Levi stuttered, staring at you in disbelief.

There was a long silence as the two men in the room stared at you, both not knowing what to say or do. Levi's hand dropped to his side and moved his body around fully so he was now facing you properly, still saying nothing he backed up against the wall where you had just been and fell against it for support. "What..." He began but stopped as if he forgot what he was going to say. "...the fuck." He finished, his voice immensely more softer and quieter than before. "What the fuck did you just do?" He asked gently, his eyes never leaving you.

You took this as an opportunity to explain yourself, finally. "I mean nobody here any harm" You began just as soft and gentle as Levi's tone. "I have nothing on me that can hurt anyone, but i just teleported using a device i made in my own universe. I'm sorry for using it so suddenly, but you had me pinned against the wall." You said apologising to Levi. "I am from a universe where titans don't exist, and i came here to help you." You finished, explaining yourself as calmly and clearly as possible. There was another long silence as Erwin and Levi took their time, taking in what just happened and what you had just said.