𝐈𝐕 - 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙

You hit the button of the travel device, and everything around you flashed white. Seconds later, you found yourself, once again, stood on Wall of Trost District. You looking around you, to your relief there was nobody on the wall. You quickly pulled out your invisibility device and activated it, making you invisible. Walking along the wall once more, you eyed up the many buildings tightly squeezed together within the district, you could see people walking along the cobbled streets some with children, some carrying baskets or food, some were in groups hanging out together, laughing and chatting among themselves. These people deserved their right to live a happy life and not in fear, you were more determined now to get them out of this horrifying universe. You turned around and looked behind you into Wall Maria, which was now Titan territory. You saw multiple Titans of all sizes roaming around aimlessly, ignoring each other and instead attempting to climb Wall Rose and failing, destroying trees and buildings. You shuddered, you didnt even want to imagine what it would have been like when the Titans invaded Wall Maria.

You turned your attention back to Trost and teleported your way down to the streets. You walked around for a bit, easily dodging people who were close to walking into your invisible form and every so often catching a glimpse of your-anime-looking-self in passing windows.

You suddenly stopped, realisation washed over you, how in the actual hell will you ever find commander Erwin? He could be anywhere, he might not even be in Trost district. Quickly, an answer hit you... scouts! You just had to find a scout. That would be the key to finding the Commander.

Half an hour went by of wondering the streets, keeping an eye out for any green cloak with the Wings of Freedom on them, but you hadn't seen a single on duty scout. You sighed heavily and went round a darkened alley way to grab a bottle of water you'd packed for your journey to quench your thirst. "This is going to be harder than i imagined" You thought. In between a big sip of water, you saw out of the corner of your eye a quick flash of green, blue, and white, which flew gracefully behind the brick building. You almost choked on your water, you screwed the cap back on and furiously shoved the bottle back into your bag and sprinted in the direction of the colours which you had been desperately searching for. You turned the corner of the building, which the colours went to see not one, not two but three scouts in uniform wearing the green capes. All three had their back to you and walked in the opposite direction, but you recognised them instantly, you had to hold in your fangirl-ish squeals. There, directly in front of you, in the flesh were Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, and Jean Kirschtein. You covered your mouth in disbelief, it suddenly hit you. This was all well and truly real, the 104th are alive, and everyone in your favourite anime was alive. As you stood there switching between states of amazement, nervousness, and realisation, the three scouts were getting further and further away. You quickly snapped back into reality and jogged to catch up with them, staying close but not too close behind them.

You followed them for a bit, they were chatting among themselves, something about a mission that they had been sent to do and how it was an easy fix. You were not listening properly as you were mentally deciding when the appropriate time to approach them would be and what you would even say. You waited until you and the three scouts were alone somewhere in the street to talk to them as the risk of other civilians hearing was probably not ideal, you also had to deactivate your invisibility shield so no one else around would also help.

Once you had reached a street that was empty, you wasted no time deactivating your invisibility. You pressed the button, and now you were completely visible. You pushed the gadget into your bag quietly and stood still, letting a certain amount of distance come between you and the three scouts so it won't seem like you've been following them all this time. This was it, this was about to happen, and your mission started right now.