Nothing More Than a Ghost

"AHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE A FUCKING NUGGET!" Dreamer was keeled over laughing hysterically as she received an update on Alchemist's condition. Her fist pounded on the outside of the satellite as it orbited over Earth.

"Oi! I can hear you, Dreamer!" Alchemist retorted from her place in the Mountain's doll repair bay. Since she was a Sangvis doll, and the technicians just received her schematics, her repairs would take longer than normal. So, she was spending her day laid flat on a table with incomplete limbs attached to her stumps. She was bored to death.

"And?" Dreamer taunted. "What are you gonna do? Steal a spacecraft and come up here? You might need a hand doing that. AHAHAHAHA!"

"Must you two do this over an open line?" Scarecrow annoyedly remarked over the network. Since the Ringleaders used an OGAS-based system they had a communication network that was exclusive to them which Scarecrow and Dreamer had used previously. "I'm trying to think."

"You're always trying to think," Alchemist countered. "Can you think of a way to speed up my repairs?"

"Take some time in the repair bay to cool off," Scarecrow answered completely disinterested.

"What a kind teammate you are."

"Besides, don't you want to gather information about the Mountain?" Scarecrow questioned as she decided to humor Alchemist to get her to be quiet quicker. "Humans and t-dolls frequent the repair bay so it's the best place to learn about where you'll be staying from now on."

"Aww, you were just trying to introduce me to the neighbors?" Alchemist mocked. "You do~ care."

"I'm leaving," Scarecrow said and closed her ports, leaving the network.

"Nice job, you annoyed her away," Dreamer taunted.

"You're the one howling like a hyena over comms," Alchemist countered.

"Yes yes, I'll take the blame for this one," Dreamer said with mock sadness. "Let's just completely overlook the fact that you're only here because I diverted enough SWAP units for Scarecrow to steal and allow for your and Commander Zeldri's rescue." She put a hand over her forehead and swooned her head. "Oh~, woe is me!"

"I almost forgot how much of a pain in the ass you were," Alchemist muttered.

"Be nice," Dreamer casually remarked. "Without me, you also wouldn't get repaired. We Ringleaders take special parts that are hard to come by out there in the Urals, so I have to find them for you and Scarecrow. Then, Scarecrow has to convince that human Annika to let her send out teams to retrieve the supplies. It's rather annoying."

"You're being uncharacteristically helpful." Alchemist had noticed over their conversation that Dreamer was complying with a lot of things she normally wouldn't. She also remembered what the Mountain's OGAS had done to Scarecrow and guessed their network might be compromised.

"..." Tsaritsa smiled to herself from inside the Mountain's systems as she watched Alchemist figure things out.

"It's not like I have anything better to do," Dreamer retorted and got to her feet. She looked up at the Earth as she silently orbited above the planet. Currently, she was above the Pacific Ocean. "Sangvis has, basically, fallen apart. While I have one of my bodies doing its best to help out Destroyer, there isn't much to do because of how simple she is. She and my dummy have also joined up with that Griffin commander from Sector 09, so there isn't much for me to do while waiting for a mission. If anything, you two in the Mountain are helping me fight off boredom."

"You're helping two human commanders?" Alchemist cocked an eyebrow at the thought. "This world really is falling apart. Next, you're going to tell me Agent's serving a human tea."