He Didn't Give Up On Me I'm Happy That He Didn't

May 20, 2038, Seonghwa's View

"Dammit" "Hold still Loria" I froze in my spot and didn't move at all. "Why help me?" "Simple I know you can end this"

"Nei" I walked through darted right towards my husband and kissed him on his lips

"Nei" I walked through darted right towards my husband and kissed him on his lips. "Oooo" "Shush" "Move over I'm stealing your shoulder" "I told you," Hongjoong says  "You're going to get in trouble with them," I say "They only lectured me but I didn't care I'm just glad I'm able to be there for my number one in the world," Hongjoong says  "You dumb music nerd,"  I say "They bowed to me" "Um?" I say confused "Mace and the rest of Star Snake Speprent bowed to me earlier and even called me Boss King" Hongjoong says "They already knew that you were my husband even if I didn't tell them you and I are still king and queen of the Steallruim Universe the choice is up to you whether you want to accept that they know you or the fact that even you are their boss as well," I say "Loria you had my keys all.. these ones" "I'm going to be more open but in order to start I need to be more open with the one person I will always trust in this world which would be you Hoongie," I say After our schedule had ended I walked around the night streets not alone though which is comforting when you think about it.

"Eek it's wait isn't that Queen Juila and King Hongjoong?" "Yeah it's their jackets that means they're the bosses of that new gang that's been preventing criminal rates from increasing" "Oh right Star Snake Speprtent" "Come on look it's them Joycie, Maxwell" "Hurry you two" "Yeah before Mackie and Dollyu sell out the burger place" "Hahahha" "Haha so we..." "Why did..." We looked as well surprised. Chinghae and Jowoon wearing the same jackets as Hongjong and I. "Whoaa so our parents made the gang cool means Mom and Dad are trying to stop people from doing bad" "Big Bro" "Yeah Hi Mom Hi Dad" "You boys how did you get them?" "Kaillie and the gals made them they said so that way people don't try to harm the royal family" "Is it bad" "No we're just not expecting you boys to have the same ones Seonghwa and I" "Which means people will think that there are four bosses" "Oh as in each of us run a certain amount of Star Snake Speprent" "That's exactly what I'm saying" "Then we shouldn't always wear these but only when we know we're going to be out at night" "True because majority of our day is our idol duties which means we're protected" "Because we know Dad and Mom will snap anyone that dares harms us" They both laughed then looked at us and smiled. "We'll be careful, Moma and Dad" "More like I will I'm your big brother" "True then we'll watch each other because family always will be there for each other especially ours" "Yeah come on let's go Mom and Dad seem to be on a date hahaha" "AHhh why me too I didn't say anything at all"