I Wish Things Could've Been Different Part 1

June 10, 2038, Seonghwa's View

"Loria!" "Stay out of this Kim Hongjoong!" I tossed nine yoriexies and sighed. "Shit" "Seonghwa" "Crap that could've gone much better if I just ditched my idol duties" "Seonghwa!" I coughed blood but stood up. "Enriose jyiono" I watched as all nine of the yoriexies vanished I wiped the blood that came from my mouth and looked on. "Osbidan to base I need the status of everyone" "Arrived 2 hours ago Sir" "Good" "Sir your enegery levels" "I'll live thank you for telling me everyone reached home safely" "Sir I think you should rest now" "Maybe but thank you guys I'll use the Seyrio if I have to talk to you guys again" "Understood sir" I grabbed sector out of the ground and walked on. "Park Antonios Hector Seytian Adoneuis Riles Aloria Lucien Seonghwa!" I turned around my husband had a few wounds of his own. "Y-you owe me a god damm explanation for everything that has happened to everyone and even to our loved ones?" "No" "What" "I'm glad everyone is alright but really all of this could've been avoided if I had just ditched my idol duties I was in the middle of repairing our world gate, our world crystal, the gates of hell and heaven" "You could've..." "No I couldn't ask for fucking help because I'm the main fucking royal I'm the one everyone is forced to get their answers from, I'm the person that is always supposed to fucking kill their selfish desires just to keep their own fucking world from exploding from other world shit that wasn't even caused by the person's powers so no Honie I couldn't ask for your frekaing help you're king, my best friend, my husband but you're not the one that is on the main fucking trophy shelf I'm and not by choice either everybody is counting on me to literally prevent everything in our world from reaching its fucking end and it's fucked up okay it's fucked up I wish I could ask but I can't so welcome to my fucking nightmare Kim Hongjoong now screw off and leave me alone"