:1:

:Third person POV:

It was hot (M/n) gasped for air as he was pushed out the house window with his sister Wendy in his arms he reached for his parents who pushed him out the window of the burning house for his safety. "MOM! DAD!" the house explodes and it sends (M/n) and Wendy into the bushes (M/n) shields Wendy with his body and a branch scratches his face giving him a gash on his cheek. After a while he came out the bushes tears running down his face as Wendy cried and cried from the noises and then environment.. (M/n) stood in front of his house that was barely even a house he fell on his knees sobbing out having lost his parents "why did it have to be like this..." (M/n) said sobbing.

Time skip
Cold. It was cold dark and harsh being off on his own...(M/n) had managed to get wendy and him some clothes by clothes i mean rags you can say wendy had a cold having been in a rain storm earlier that day and havent changed out the rags in a while.. but all (M/n) could do is hold her to his chest and warm her up with what ever lasting body heat he had left. His head was banging and his wound on his cheek stung. Life never felt more hopeless...he limped through the woods hungry, tired, wet and completely exhausted. Shortly (M/n) bumps into something with scales.. "huh?" He looks up and gasped to see two dragons staring down on him.

"Orion look its a boy.. and what seems to be with a baby girl.." "it seems that way.." "should we take them in? They wont last long in these conditions and the poor things look exhausted and thin.." "...i dont think it be a good thing to leave them by themselves."

Says the colorful dragon to the white dragon. The white one looks to (M/n) "do you think that will be ok with you young one?" Before (M/n) blinks before slowly nodding as he leaned on Orion and fell asleep while wendy had fallen asleep as well.

"Poor things..." "yes come now grandeeney let us take them to the cave so we can get them healed and cleaned up."  "Right of course."

Time skip
(M/n) woke up and groaned as he felt his cheek only with there to be a bandage there. He looked around and noticed he was next to a warm fire with a fresh pair of shorts on in a cave. 'Where am i...? WAIT WHERE'S WENDY!?' He thought as he scrambled to get up and he ran out of the cave looking around he came across the same dragons from earlier. "YOU! WHERE IS MY SISTER WENDY!?" "Calm down young one your sister is ok she right here..." Grandeeney said showing a sleeping Wendy curled up against her.. "oh... thank you.. i dont know how to-." (M/n) was interrupted by his stomach growling loudly. "Oh, your hungry... here this is what i caught earlier whilst you sleeped and recovered..." orion handed a good sized chunk of meat to (M/n) who happily ate it with no complaints. "Mmmm~ DELICIOUS!" "Im glad you like it orion here didnt stop pacing thinking you wouldnt like it." Grandeeney said laughing a bit. "Grand- I DID NO SUCH THING dont feed this boy such lie!!" She just rolled her eyes.

"But young one what is your name..." "oh! My name is (M/n) marvell and i am 4 thats wendy marvell and she is 1.." "i see your both very young to young to be out on your own..where are your parents?" "well... our parents died in a house fire..." (M/n) said as he frowned slightly feeling tears brim his eyes as he thought of the painful memories.

"I see im sorry my child for making you relive such painful memories... i do propose a surprise though... have you ever heard of dragon slayer magic..?" "Oh well yea dad talked about it all the time! He said it was something ancient or lost magic of sorts."

"Yes your father is correct orion and i would like to teach you and wendy dragon slayer magic.. but there is a catch ." "Whats the catch?" "We will have to teach you the magic separately meaning you will be separated from wendy for a few years.." "huh..." "yes i know it seems like alot im sure it is but it will have to be done..are you willing to go through with this?"

"Does this mean i can be strong enough to keep wendy safe..?" "Yes you and wendy will both be able to be strong and will be able to protect yourselves and each other.. so i ask this again are you willing to go through with this..?"

(M/n) looked down thinking of the correct answer for such an important question that could change his life forever... "yes.. ill do it anything to keep wendy safe and so i can be strong to protect her! I dont want to lose anybody close to me ever again!"

"Very well then I will take wendy with me and orion with take you with him so i would consider you say your goodbye since it will be a while till you see your sister."

(M/n) nods and picks up the now awake wendy who smiles at her big brother (M/n) held out his finger and wendy grabs it (M/n) lays his forehead softly on her's "ill come back to you soon wendy I promise just stay strong for me.. always i love you so much ill always be with you im only a call away.."

Wendy just giggles and smiled brightly to him who smiled back just as bright.

"I'll always be with you im only a call away.."