:2:

:Third person POV:

"So your orion.." orion looks at you with a look that made you look away slightly embarrassed. "I see your not a bright child huh?" "HEY!" "Easy easy... how about we start with basic things like writing and reading.. if you can't understand the basics of that then you can kiss learning magic goodbye."

(M/n) look at orion and nods "TEACH ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!" You said smiling wide. "I plan to (M/n)."

....

It took a while but you finally managed to spell your last name. "Alright (M/n) let me see." You stood to the side slightly nervous you messed up orion look at the scribbled letters on the ground before smiling "looks like your not a nut case after all." "HEY!" "Im kidding im kidding." Orion said laughing at you as you got flustered and rolled your eyes. "Whatever old man.." you said it was quiet for a while before you both snickered and burst out laughing.

....
Now you were 6 it was year 2 of you learning dragon slayer magic and you mastered most of the elements but today you were learning earth dragon slayer magic it was crustal (i pray that's how you spell it..) you learned the main four so it be easier just in case you come in a contact with a enemy with a magic associated with one of the four main elements..

"Alright (M/n) are you ready to learn earth dragon slayer magic?" "YES YES PLEASE!" "Jeez kid calm down will ya'?" "Right sorry dad.." "dont worry about it kid you know i dont mind you being yourself." You smile nodding. "Alright first you need to get into a stance.."

You nod walking into the field of grass as orion was watching not to far away from you. You stood feet spread apart slightly as you sniffed the air with the smell of the grass the trees the plants.. the dirt in the ground. The wind blowed through you hair as you close your eyes your ball up your fist and breath in sucking the energy from the plants and the nature around you... you open your eyes having got all the magic and energy you needed and-

"EARTH DRAGON ROAR!!!"

You shouted as you a green energy blast with plants fragments in it shot out your mouth as you blast the attack full force into a tree destroying it. You smile wide and turn around to a flabbergasted orion.

"You never cease to amaze me when you pull off the magic on first try." "Thanks dad!" "Well give me a couple more spells then we can go flying how about that?" "ALRIGHT!"

...

It was a star full night in the sky orion claimed there would be a meteor shower and he decided to let you stay up later than usual you sat in the warm grass shaking in excitement next to orion who smiled softly at you... it would be your birthday in a few months well a long months it was October 19th it wasn't exactly cold but the breeze was nice orion gave you a scarf just in case though.

As the stars twinkled in the night sky you felt as if you werent going to get a moment like this for a long while.. "hey... dad." "Yes (M/n)?" "Do you think ill be strong enough to protect wendy..?" Orion looked to you but looked to the sky as you looked to him. "Honestly (M/n) i think you more than just strong enough to protect wendy you have grown alot since the first time me and grandeeney bumped into you and little wendy... but then again life is unpredictable there will be moments where you may not be able to get to wendy or protect her... yes i know this may be hard for you to hear but i rather tell you now than you go through thinking you can save and protect wendy all the time... there may be a time where wendy may not want your protection."

(M/n) nods softly as he looks into the stars. "Do you think she will remember me when we finally see each other again..." orion smiles "i can almost guarantee she will." (M/n) yawns but later gasps as the meteor shower began to start.

" (M/n) yawns but later gasps as the meteor shower began to start

(M/n) smiles but shortly yawned and rubbed his eyes.. "hey dad.." "yes?" "You wont leave me either right..." (M/n) said softly as he leans into Orion and slowly falls asleep snoring softly.

"Im sorry son but it will have to happen eventually.."

.....

July 7th 777

(M/n) came back carrying a cow on his back that was dead from him going out on a hunting adventure.. "Hey dad im back!" You yelled but didn't receive a awnser back like usual "hey dad? Helloooo.."

You walked around looking around you run to your cave and look inside. "DAD!?" You started to panic feeling the tears build up in your eyes. "Where could he be..!?"

It was hours after the disappearance of Orion and (M/n) was by now on a mountain having search every inch of the forest.. (M/n) fell to his knees and screamed out

"DAD! WHERE DID YOU GO WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!!"