:4:

:Third person POV:

After the confusing encounter with natsu and a few of the fairy tail guild members makarovi brought you to his office to discuss what you wanted to do moving forward.

"Now (M/n) I understand you are also looking for your dragon correct?" "What do you mean also?" "Well years ago in the year 777 on July 7th natsu's dragon igneel disappeared as well..." 'so I'm not the only one?!' You gulped but nodded slowly "...I see." "Now I would like to ask you something what will you do now (M/n)?"

You sighed shrugging "I mean your a guild right aren't you some magical place that helps wizards get strong and keep people safe?" Makarovi smiled "yeah when you put it like that." He said chuckling a little. "So what do you think? Do you want to join and grow with fairy tail...?"

You cross your arms and smile.

"Well..."

TIME SKIP

"(M/n)!!!!!" "Yeah natsu?" You said looking down from the tree branch you were sitting on.   "How come you werent at the guild dummy!" "Oh." You said as you wrap your legs around the tree and lean back hanging from the tree from just your legs you scarf in your face slightly. "Well i just need to think i guess." Natsu stood in front of you. "About?"

"Making you my wife." It was silent.. natsu blinked and stared at you blankly. "Huh?" You smirked and then bust out laughing clutching your stomach. As you landed on your butt.

"AHAHAHA YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE NATSU!" Natsu rolled his eyes "yeah yeah whatever.." he said his cheeks turning pink slightly.  "Sorry natsu you know i was just joking right?"

"Yea... but anyways what were you really thinking about?" You sigh and stood up. "Its... about my dad natsu.." "your dragon?" "Yea you idiot who else?" "Right right sorry-.. hey (M/n)?"

"Yea what's up?" "Do you think we'll find them...?" (M/n) blinks before smiling "hell yeah i do! I know Orion left me for a good reason sure i miss him but im gonna find him and ill make sure ill be big and strong by then too!" Natsu smiled and nods.

"Yea...! I'm sure I'll find igneel ill never stop until i do!" (M/n) smirked and started to ruffle his hair "well aren't you just the cutest thing~" you said laughing as his cheeks heat up he hits your hand away "cut it out!" "Sorryy"

TIME SKIP

"Hey natsu..." "hm?" You sigh going up to the mopping fiery dragon slayer. "Are you seriously mad at me?"

"ITS NOT FAIRRRR" he said whining. "Oh come on natsu give me a break!" "How come you get to go on a super cool mission ... especially with me!?"

You groan face palming. "Im just going with mira, elfman and lisanna ill be back before you know it sakura."

"Sakura?" "Yea your hair... kinda reminds me of a sakura tree... cheesy i know ill only use it when im using my charm." You said with a wink. Natsu snickers putting a hand to his mouth. "My god thats gonna be the corniest thing I've ever heard." He said laughing loudly.

You smiled "there's my smile alright!" In flew happy and your exceed Timmy "(M/nnnn)! We gotta get going you know!" "Right so tim let's go well natsu we're off!"

Happy frowned "do you guys have to go?" "Well how else are we gonna help pay bills for our house happy?" "I know but still..." Timmy walks up to happy and held up his paw "hey how about we make a promise happy!?"

Happy smiles "AYE!" "Right i promise we'll be safe you dont have to worry!" Happy smile and nods. Natsu sighed a throws his fist out to you initiating a fist bump. You smirk and actually bump his fist this time. "Well look who finally figured out a fist bump." "Shut up sakura." You said chucking.

"Cornyyy~" "i know i know." "Promise me you'll come back...ok?" You smile "you know i always come back for ya'."

After your promises you were off on the mission with lisanna and her siblings not knowing it would be your last time in magnolia for a while..

TIME SKIP

Rain.

Natsu sat at yours and lisanna's graves.. tears streaming down his face... "you said you cone back..." happy sat next to him as he sat in front of Timmy's grave as well... "you said you be safe..."

(Heyyy guys ill have a different chapter going into deeper detail soon but i couldn't do it so soon into the story ill have a chapter that goes into deep detail on tim aka Timmy's hatching! And happy's as well im not having a love at first sight stuff its slow burn lol and ill switch from (M/n)'s pov and third person alot be the  but this chapter was to just get the story rolling so sorry if this chapter is trash they will be way better now that we have started the story!)