:5:

:Third person POV:

"(M/NNNN)!!! LISANNAAA WHERE DID YOU GUYS GO?"

Natsu screamed running around in a foggy woods wondering where the two could have wondered

"WOULD YOU QUIT PLAYING AROUND? COME ON SAY SOMETHING!"

Thats when natsu heard lisanna scream just as he turned around...

Natsu opened his eyes as he reached up into a light "lisanna!" Once the light faded away natsu realized that he wasnt where he thought he was he was in a room in a bed. Well not just any bed-

"Whats going on?" Whined lucy as she sat up from the ground. "Just a dream.." "IF YOUR GONNA STEAL MY BED YOU CAN ATLEAST TRY TO LOOK A LITTLE HAPPIER!"

Lucy yelled and natsu just stared at her "THATS IT IM DONE DOING NICE THINGS FOR YOU I HAD TO SLEEP ON THE COLD HARD FLOOR AND THIS IS THE THANKS YOU GIVE ME!?" Lucy said as she continued to yell and happy woke up from the noise rubbing his eyes "jeez...lucy do you have to be so loud first thing in the morning?"

Lucy growled "IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO FREELOAD OFF ME I GET TO BE AS LOUD AS I FEEL LIKE IT OK?!" Natsu grinned resting his chin in his hand "it's totally worth it though this bed is like a fluffy cloud from dream land" "AYE!"

Lucy rolled her eyes "then maybe you should buy one yourself" "wanna grab some breakfast?" "AYE!" Lucy put her hands on her hips "so what were you dreaming about?" Natsu look over at her raising a brow "huh?" "You just woke up from a nightmare didnt you?" Natsu smiled "now im dream about food."

"AYE SIR! "YOUR NOT GETTING ANY OF MINE!"

Time skip!

Lusy put on her jacket and looked over to wendy reading a book with carla. "You too look right at home at fairy tail." "Well yeah!" "We live at the girls only dorm." Carla said "How come you dont live there lucy?" Wendy asked "well i didnt find out about it until after i found my place and plus im flat broke so-." Lucy said laughing slighty and wendy joined.

But then the guild hall doors flew right open "BIG NEWS!!!" In came running two guild members the church bells started to ring throughout town as a signal for the return of- "GILDARTS HE'S BACK!"

Everyone celebrated at the return for the strongest wizard of fairy tail "why is everyone so excited?" Mirajane laughed slightly "well its only natural seeing he has been gone for three years you know." "Thats crazy.. where has he been all this time?"

"Well we have quest then there is S-class then there is SS-class then there is decade quest?" "DECADE QUEST?" "there are jobs that nobody can complete in less than ten years but actually gildarts took on an even higher job than that a century quest." "Youve got to be kidding who in their right mind would take on a job that last 100 years!?" Erza smiled "him."

"PREPARE FOR MAGNOLIAS GILDARTS SHIFT CITIZENS PLEASE GET TO SAFTEY FOR THIS SHIFT!"

"What is that anyways?" Lucy said "step outside and see for yourself." "Erza said with a smile . Lucy and wendy and carla stand outside and watched as the town splits into two.

They watched in amazement as he walked through the town and walked into the guild he stepped in and sighed his face held a look of disappointment. He walked up to mira and she waved and smiled "welcome back!"

"Sorry miss but i happen to be looking for a guild called fairy tail around these parts do you happen to know where it is?" "Well your here!" "Hm?" "Its me mirajane!" He stared at her and when it finally seemed to click he smiled "MIRA!? Oh wow jeez your not a little girl anymore your all grown up! Did you change some stuff around the hall too oh wow!"