:3:

:Third person POV:

It had been a year since orion disappeared...you werent as sad as you were when it happened but that didnt stop you from looking any and everywhere for him. You decided to get a train to magnolia since you heard in a village you were searching that a dragon was sited there. So despite your terrible motion sickness you hopped on a train full speed to magnolia!!

"Oh my ...I promise ill never get on another tra- *gags* that was the worse- *Gags again* i think im gonna be sick.." You said trying to hurry off the train death trap. When you ran thru the door you got on your knees and kissed the ground "OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SWEET GROUP ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN!"

the people around you stared at you noses scrunched up. Making you look at them with the same expression. "What never seen anybody kiss the ground? Get a life shitheads!!" You groaned out as you stood up dusting yourself off.

'Now I'll ask around about that dragon and maybe... it will be orion.." You walked into a bar and you sat down at a table listening around just in case anything were to pop up. "Hey did you hear a lot of people say that fairy tail may have something to do with that dragon nonsense.." 'fairy tail?' You walk up to the table of men

"Excuse me sirs what's fairy tail?" "Well its a magic guild kid." 'Magic guild huh..' "can you tell me where it is?" "Yeah sure its at the top of the hill in magnolia." "Ok thanks!" You said running out the bar. 'Maybe this fairy tail can help me find orion..' running up the hill you came face to face with......

"HOLY SHIT ITS HUGE!" You yelled out you gulped slightly a little intimidated

"HOLY SHIT ITS HUGE!" You yelled out you gulped slightly a little intimidated... 'No! I cant back off now I've come to far i have to keep going!' You took a deep breath and push the door open to find complete chaos.

You stood there watching children fighting people laughing, some people drinking and others eating so much food it almost made you want to puke for them- 'uh... this is a magic guild?'

Well you looked to the side you were met face to face with a pink hair boy who was staring at you. You raise a brow and look him up and down... "the fuck you looking at?" You asked since he hadnt blinked since you noticed his presence.

He blinks then turns to everyone "HEY GUYS LOOK SOMEBODY CAME!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs making you hold your ears. Since they were alot sensitive to loud things. But surprisingly everyone stopped and look over at you finally noticing you. "Well then natsu.. did you have to yell like that?!" Yelled red hair girl who came stomping over to you and the pink hair boy who you now knew as natsu.

"Easy now erza." "Right! Sorry master!" A short old man walks up to you and says "my name is makarovi. Now child what brings you here?" You ball your fist up and "i have heard from far and wide that you are apart of business with a dragon.. I happen to be looking for a dragon who disappeared on july 7th in the year 777 i was just hoping... that maybe the dragon could have been my dad ... orion..."

"Well i am sorry to deliver bad news to you but the only think close to a dragon here is my grandson laxus and natsu who are dragon slayers.." You raise a brow "strange the only dragon slayer i know about is my sister...but i havent seen her in years though." You said as you sighed.

"YEA my names natsu, natsu dragneel! It's nice to meet you!" Natsu said holding his hand out it was balled in a fist you stared at it "what are you doing?" "Its a fist bump silly you never heard of it?" You held up your fist but instead of hitting natsu's fist you punched him square in the face sending him flying.

"NATSU!?" Yelled a white haired little girl. "Did i do something wrong?" You heard a blue hair boy cackle holding his stomach "THERE IS NO WAY I JUST SEEN THAT THIS GUY IS A IDIOT!! AHAHAHAHA" "Gray you idiot shut up and PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" "WAIT NOT AGAIN!"

You stood there confused on 'yup I must've did something-..' natsu groaned and stood up having came from the tables you punched him into "owww... HEY YOU NEWBIE YOU PICKING A FIGHT?" "no? You said fist bump so I assumed you meant punch is all.." natsu then just stared at you blankly as did everyone else before they all laughed. You sigh scratching your head confused 'man guilds are weird...' 

"Young child what is your name?" You smile and point to yourself "(M/n), (M/n) Marvell!"

Holy shit im late on my update times IM SO SORRY GUYS😭😭