The ride back

After getting the rope from the truck and hooking the busted truck up me and rip both got in the good truck and stared back to the ranch.
   "Your pissed, I can tell."
   "Your damn right I am pissed."
   "Rip I am fine."
   "Yeah I fucken get that but you shouldn't have been there and you definitely shouldn't have been that close to them. "
  "But it worked out."
  " Ok say it didn't and one of the assholes saw you and fucken blew your head off."
   "WELL RIP WHAT IF YOU WERE FUCKEN KILLED IN THE CRASH, OR SHOT."
   "I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO ME, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU." Some how we both ended up yelling.
   "WELL I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU RIP."
  "YOU CANT, YOU CANT PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER FOR ME I WONT ALLOW IT."
    "YOU PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER FOR ME ALL THE FUCKEN TIME."
     "YES OAKLEY, BECAUSE.  I . CARE. ABOUT . YOU."
     " JESUS RIP IF YOU CARE SO FUCKEN MUCH FOR ME THEN STOP PUTTING YOURSELF IN DUMBASS SITUATIONS TO WHERE I NEED TO SAVE YOUR DUMBASS."
     "GOD DAMN IT OAKLEY, I DONT HAVE A CHOICE."
     "THATS NOT FUCKEN TRUE, YOU HAVE A CHOICE A CHOICE NOT TO THROW YOURSELF IN."
     "I AM BRANDED THAT MY FUCKEN JOB TO CLEAN UP FUCKEN MESSES"
     "WELL I AM BRANDED TO AND I AM NOT GETTING FOUGHT EVERY GOD DAMN DAY."
    "I DO IT FOR YOU. I WOULD THROW MYSELF ON FIRE FOR YOU, JUMP INFRONT OF A MOVING FUCKEN TRAIN TO SAVE YOU."
    "WHY RIP WHY DO YOU CARE DO MUCH."
     "BECAUSE I FUCKEN LOVE YOU OAKLEY." Rip got Quiet, and looked at the road.
     "What?" I ask him shaking.
     He took a big breath. " I do it and protect you, because I love you."
      "Rip your, you wait are you serious?" I say my heart betting really fast.
     "Yes darlin I am very serious." He says a low voice almost embarrassed.
       " I... I love you to rip, hell that's why I came."
      "I am sorry for yelling at you I am just scared I am gonna lose you."
      "Your scared to lose me? Rip I was terrified that you were lying dead in the fucken street." I say in a Shakey voice.
      "I am sorry." He says and I look at him.
      "No, no I am sorry." I say back.
      "You know that's what Beth was talking to me about in the barn. She was yelling at me to stop playing your feelings man up and tell you, but hell you know feeling Is not exactly my Expertise. " He says laughing.
    "I mean if it took both of us almost dying." I said laughing back.
    "She uh also told me that you have had a little crush on me since you were like 12."
    "Uhhhhhhhhh, I mean yeah, yeah just a small one."  I say nervously laughing.
    "God I can't lose you, that smile." He says
    "See thats what I was saying about your smile on the roof." Rip laughed as we pulled into the ranch. I saw my dad sitting on the front porch and he called me and rip up.
   "Glad to see you two are ok." He says
   "We could say the same about you sir." Rip says
     "Yeah what happened?" I ask
    "The beck Brothers is what happened, we have to get rid of them." My dad says. Me and rip just looked at each other. Rip nodded and turned to me.
   "Oakley." He said giving me a smile and walking down the steps. "Sir, would you like me to take care of it?" Rip asked.
   "Destroy em." My dad says nodding and I run after rip.
    "Be careful please." I say grabbing his arm.
    "Darlin I have something to come home to now." He said lightly grabbing my checks.
     "Come home cowboy."
    "Yes ma'ma." He said nodding getting it the truck.