Revolution and Resolution

Our today's world is mostly left leaning. Because academia from 20th century onwards infected most intellectuals with those ideas they permeated them through our society for all their lifetimes. No wonder as they seen what the fascism in the form of Nazi Germany can bring upon humanity. More so our society become more feminine than ever in history. That is not to say bad, merely different. Men are all about power and strength. Women then have empathy and temperament. While we see in old high school movies that the bullies beat up other kids because they are weaker and call them slurs now that behaviour can be seen solemn. Today we have bullies that gossip and make a mockery of other. Be it of ones clothing or social status. Most of it is a result of a trend that came from America onwards onto the western world in more or less power. Two recent generations were brought up by parents terrified of harm that may happen to them. So they isolated them from reality with children in USA rarely seen playing in public places. That made people fragile and allergic. A human In its development must overcome hardships and failures to become better acquainted for adulthood. Because in those times most women still were jobless and stuck as housewives those kids became more feminine. The result is the change in our society. Feminine traits focus more on empathy and equality. Now no one can be beaten in work or school which is a good thing. But more and more young males cannot find themselves in that world. Those are people that need guidance. What gave them guidance trough the history were church or military. Now those institutions are not seen favourably. They then tend to join radical right groups. And those groups are focused on strength and power. In a military conflict the right would win as it would have better experience and firepower. They then would avenge on the left creating an Ouroboros of cruelty and vengeance.

Another revolution or a clash of ideologies is already in motion. This is our Shadow of the 20th century. Radicalization of society is ongoing as we are not giving people paths and guidance. We just throw children into this world and tell them to do something. We are the 3rd estate breaking our backs to the wages. The 2nd estate, the academics, guide us morally and rewrites history with no regard to human nature, honour, tradition and values. 1st estate. They rule us. Our politicians and billionaires. The rich going richer. We are going poorer. The next great revolution might bring us another communist state or another fascist dictatorship. But it surely, be bloody. Be brutish. Be gory. As no morals are in this argument. No nature nor religion. But science and raw logic. And with the thought of physicists, what matter does a human life hold in ever presence of the Universe? They say none. I say tremendous.