What can we (maybe) do

Throughout history a cycle repeated itself. Strong authoritative systems would oppress population. A number of that population would then escape to frontier or colonies. There they would develop libertarian ideas. With the power they create on that frontier they would fight or influence the metropolis with libertarianism and more or less contribute to fall of old order. The new order would be more liberal but in time both societies would succumb to authoritarianism again. Then a new frontier would be created. The problem is. We do not have a frontier. Thus there is hardly any alternative to our reality. Ruling classes exploit population more and more. Higher inflation is a scheme to lower the value of products and sell more of them. Capitalism is corrupted. This reality brings people to Communism. That is the logical outcome which fulfils their needs. Yet as we know it is flawed and evil. It uses short-term solutions that ultimately harm economy, society and nature.

Capitalism will surely not fall. It was always present. Since the very first transaction. But it does need reforms. It needs to reinvent itself like it always did. It needs to break down monopolies. Break down billionaires that freeze the capital. If it does not allow for a standard citizen to prosper then it will doom itself.

We need to escape to the stars. A backup plan in case of powerful people failures. To preserve our and other species. But also to combat tyranny. Now it would be hard for partisans to hide in woods. So the soldiers of future freedom may hide in stars. Striking cosmic convoys. Interstellar battles of freedom. In that freedom of space people could find new ways to find themselves unpolluted by our terrific ideologies. We do not have that freedom. We are slaves to the biases we gained in life. But do not weep for yourself and your misery, have hope for the children in stars and their freedom.

One of the most important things in creating a healthy state is its relationship with nature. We must care for it. How can we not if we are part of it. Sadly it is now mostly "unprofitable". Because of our capitalistic thinking we associate material value to everything, even in Communism. We cannot live peaceful lives but who ever lived one? At least we can eliminate the threat of our extermination through natural disasters we committed by helping nature recover. With a knowledge how to do it. Planting 10000000 trees on plane is sure a great idea for an ecological disaster. Ecosystems and habits need to be recreated. Not planted over. Swamps and planes are as much of an importance as forests. And the biggest carbon sinkers are not even on land but are micro photosynthetic organisms in ocean. Without nature and its fruits there could not even be a state to argue in which way it should develop.

Democracy also has its flaws. It is slow and full of bureaucracy. Sometimes its slowness might be its doom. Yet without that it cannot exist. Roman Republic had a way in which it would give emergency powers to a dictator for the duration of given threat. In some cases it worked but ultimately one person could have gained too much power and in the end The Republic transformed into The Empire. Today it this process would be even shorter. We do not follow such virtue and honour that Romans did. That is what kept them from power. They realized that the price of the ultimate power is that it must be casted away. To keep sane, humble and live in peace. Yet it does tempt and many fall for it. Electing a figure to solve problems quickly in disregard to bureaucracy is like Communism. Would work in theory yet to implement it without worrying we would need to change society in its core.

Not all aspects of Communism are bad though. Welfare and care of others, in reasonable amount, is a good idea. Every one should have the same opportunities. Monopolies must be cracked because they are radical. Like Communism. Every thing radical will perish ultimately. Cutting of from reality and living in a dark box with the only light being your sphere of though. An ideal system should be like an animal. Ever-evolving, adapting and combining all aspects of human though. Cutting of the cancer that might develop once in a while. What matters the most in life to people generally is their happiness. And happiness is best built upon achievements. May we stop radicals, reform ourselves, and find deeper meaning.