Chapter 1

yeah uh, am in my Boboiboy phase atm and uh, I decided to make a Fang ff since theres already a decent amount of Boboiboy ffs so. enjoy!! :3

Y/N POV:

"Stand up!" Yaya's voice echoed around the classroom, as Papa Zola enters the room. "Good morning~ my students of justice! I have an announcement! And that is... We have a new student!" Papa Zola's voice beammed loudly.

BBB: "New student?"

Y/N: "I hope they are nice!!"

Ying: "New student eh? Hope we can get along!"

Yaya: Oooo!

Amy: "I hope they're handsome!!"

Gopal: "I hope they have food."

"Everyone, meet..."

" !! "

" !! "

"!!"

"Fang!" Papa Zola announced, as he walked in. He had black hair, Crimson eyes, actually pretty tall, he also had dark purple glasses, a dark shade of magenta jacket, am assuming, dark black pants too. You seemed to be lost observing him, till you snapped back to reality.

"---Foootball, and thats all." The boy spoke, you didin't catch anything else besides that. "Alright!! Sit beside Y/N over there!" Papa Zola announced as he pointed to me, he was getting the seat beside the window. Lucky. "Psh, what are you looking at?" Fang spoke as he walked past you to turn to his table. You noticed half the class is already going beserk over him.

"For your information, I Couldn't even bother to talk to you. It's called observing" You mumbled. "Psh, whatever" he replied sarcastically and sat down.

"As an introduction to our class, Fang.. Mathematics Pop quiz!" Papa Zola shrieked. "What a great introduction Papa." Gopal rolled his eyes and sweatdropped when Papa Zola started he started to scold Gopal.

"Deserved." You laughed as Boboiboy nodded laughing too. "Psh, easy peasy, I'll be top of the clas-" Fang got cut of by the presence of 3 females with eyes filled with flame. One of the females had a pink hijab, and the other had a blue headband with black pigtails, then the other one, had e/c eyes, and h/c hair.

"Top 1 huh?" Yaya glared at him. "Not if I get top 1!" You shrieked. "No I will!" Ying snapped, as the 3 females started arguing. "Guys calm down!-" Boboiboy sighed, pulling Ying away, as Gopal pulled Yaya away, "Fang go pull Y/N away before she runs like a panther!" Gopal panicked as he felt dark aura behind him.

"What did you say?!" You angrily as held his shoulder, as Papa Zola had a dead pan look. "FANG JUST HOLD HER BACK" Gopal and Boboiboy yelled in sync, as the entire class stared.

Before you could react, Fang has taken you back and massaged your shoulders. "God your annoying, calm down shortass" Fang sighed. You calmed down a bit as Papa Zola sighed relieved. "Now, the pop quiz!" everyone started complaining, and the pop quiz finally began.

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock..

"Oy what are you lookin' at sonic the hedgehog?! Yaya spoke to Ying, who turned her head at her. "Am not even copying your papers!" Ying protested. "Super speed!" She yelled, as she started writting away. "Fine, if your using your powers I am too! Gravity, Manipulation!" Yaya yelled lifting herself self up, and the rest of the class. The rest of the class panicked as this happened.

"I CANT CONCENTRATE!!" You blurted out. "Telekinesis!" you sighed, bringing the 2 outside. the room. "Look, you 2 will be let go if you stop arguing." You spoke, still solving the quiz whilst using your powers. "Fine!" Yaya and Ying yelled in sync as you let both of them go of your powers grasp and everything finally went smoothly.

GOPALS POV:

"Finally!! Recess! Wait, wheres Y/N?" I asked confused, munching on a strawberry donut. "I think she tried to socialize with the new kid, Fang I think?" Ying answered me, drinking from her juicebox. "Oo- I think i see them!" Yaya interrupted, pointing to 2 tables away from them. All of us observed while eating.

Y/N'S POV:

"Why do you want carrot donuts that much?" I asked genuinely confused, as he munched on 2 of the donuts. "Have anymore?!" Fang. enthusiastically asked, as I pulled out the box with 6 more pieces. "So many!!" Fang looked as his. eyes sparkled. "What on earth" I looked at him as he already ate 4 of them. "Hey! save me 2!" You laughed as Fang pushed the lunchbox back to you. "Thanks, I guess. where'd you get this? It's really good." Fang asked coldly, trying to act tough. But despite the attempt, he just looked stupid. "I made these myself. Compared to Yaya, am better at baking." "What's wrong with her cooking?"

"Don't ask, but a warning, don't eat her cookies." I warned Fang as he gulped.

"Yeah I'd rather not ask." He nervously replied. "Good" you laughed slightly before Fang left.

"Sheesh! Not even a goodbye?" "What a jerk Y/N! Right?" Gopal spoke as he appeared beside me alongside with the rest of the gang. "He just ate 6 of my 8 donuts. How does he even manage to eat that much." I asked biting, on my donut. "Maybe he's Gopal's long lost brother due to his gluttony" Boboiboy laughed as the rest laughed along. Gopal had a "🗿" face in him. "Excuse me?!" Fang suddenly appeared behind us, furious. "Not even one day and your talking behind my back eh?!" Fang scolded us, specifically me. I think. "Why me?!" I asked.

"Am only half mad at you, you gave me carrot donuts so am still tolerating you." Fang angrily scoffed. "Still tolerating?! We're friends Fang! Don't talk to me if your actually not going to tolerate me just cause I didn't give you donuts for god's sake!" I angrily scoffed, glaring Fang in the eye.

" .. "

"Fine. Am sorry." Fang sighed, as Y/N slightly smiled. "Alright now that's settled, we should go to our respective classes." You changed the topic, standing up and spitting up with the group."

..

"SCHOOLS FINALLY OVER" Gopal enthusiastically screamed in the top of his lungs as he runs out to the street. "Calm down there Gopal" you chuckled slightly and walked back to the Kokotiam, Yaya and Ying already went ahead, and Fang just dissapeared. As you were heading back, you saw a square head noseless green alien with a purple robot, laughing at... Ying and Yaya.. who fainted.

It was Adu Du and Probe.

AM DONE! Chap 2 out probably same day I release this, idk lol. School just ended so 🦅