Chapter 5

The school weeks went by so quickly and somehow it was already the day to go to the theme park, school went by fast, at dissmisal you rushed home to go to your room, after arriving you changed out of your normal clothes when going to school, you wore a black shirt with a f/c skirt and leg warmers and arm warmers matching the color of your skirt, you had black gothic shoes and had you hair styled to your favorite hairstyle. You walked out of your house as Zyair greeted you a goodbye, you  made your way to the themepark you all agreed to meet at, you were at the entrance as you spotted Yaya and Ying.  

"Yaya! Ying!" You waved to them as they smiled walking over to you. "Hey Y/N! Where's the others?" Yaya asked you as Ying nodded. "Yeah wheres Boboiboy, Gopal and Fang?" She continued, you were about to say something as you opened your mouth, the trio has already arrived. "Hey guys!" Gopal greeted, "Hey Gopal!" Yaya , Ying and Y/N greeted. "Let's go in now shall we?" Ying said before everyone nodded and went inside. "Woah this place is massive!" Gopal said as he and Boboiboy ran into a direction to the carnival games, Yaya and Ying saw the Scrambler. "A scrambler!! Come on Yaya!" Ying said before the duo went off. Leaving Fang and Y/N behind. "Haunted mansion!" You exclaimed as you dragged Fang with you.  

.

"Don't be a scaredy cat Fang, it was just a skeleton prop!" You laughed at the skeleton on the ground that just jumpscared you. "Shut up dork" He scoffed acting tough, which was wiped away when a masked man with a bloody chainsaw jumpscared you 2. "AAAAAAH" Fang panicked and hid behind you, almost making you fall to the ground since he basically pounced you like a tiger in your back, considering he's taller than you. "Fang I can't carry you!-" You remarked as he got off sheepishly. "You better not tell anyone about this." He said as he held your hand and link arms at some times, making you feel weirdly comforted, then after like 20 minutes, both of you exited the haunted mansion, Fang's eyes perked up and dragged you to a rollercoaster, by grabbing your hand.

"What is this feeling?"

"Why did I do that, and why does it feel so nice?"

"Rollercoaster time!" Fang announced dragging you to a seat beside him, the rollercoaster started, you were screaming the entire time it went super fast and looped around, Fang laughed at this and just pat your back when it slowed down ready to accelerate its speed again. 

YING's POV:

"Where did they go?!" Boboiboy sighed as Gopal shurgged. "Probably the ferris wheel, and kissed" Gopal laughed as the entire group laughed as well, before my eyes perked at the sight of the people in the rollercoaster. "Is that them?!" I yelled as I point at the rollercoaster going on full speed, Fang seemed to be smiling and gripping on Y/N's arm as Y/N seemingly looked like she was smiling slightly, but had a nervous look on her face. "It is them!' Boboiboy said as Gopal and Yaya snapped photos trying to get the perfect shot on the moving roller coaster. Gopal didin't notice he got a godo shot as the rollercoaster stops and Fang and Y/N get off, we head there quickly. "So how was the ride hmm?~" Yaya teased as Fang and Y/N shot a look at he before she shutted up giggling. "Oh by the way! I got a photo of you 2 walking out the ride!" Gopal smirked showing a photo of Fang helping Y/N get off, by extending his hand and Y/N holding on it as she was about to get down. "Am so smart for taking that photo" Gopal proudly stated before getting 2 head smacks by Fang and Y/N who was currently scolding them. "Thats what you get for that bs" Fang scolded as Y/N huffed in annoyance before turning to me and Yaya. "So how was the scramblers?" She asked as I grinned. "Super fun!" I replied, "Yeah! It was amazing! It went so fast" Yaya continued as I nodded in response. "We should all go eat" I suggested as we all nodded. "Wait I just realized, Quake?" I turned to him knowing he was in his normal form earlier. "Just now I gave the elementals to roam around the themepark so they can enjoy themselves" He replied, "ooo" Y/N replied to what Quake just said. "So where we eating?" I asked. "We could leave the themepark and go to a local McDonalds" Yaya suggested as we all agreed. We all turned to Fang and Gopal, with Fang still scolding him.

FANG's POV:

"Just cause am a gentleman doesn't mean I like.. her" I cockily shouted as Gopal stood there angry. "Issh! Who said your a gentleman!?" He shouted as I heared Y/N sigh. "Cut it out you 2" She spoke before grabbing both our ears and pulling them. "oww! that hurts! We'll stop We'll stop!" Me and Gopal winced in pain as she let go. "Good, now Quake go find the other elementals so we can eat" She told Quake as Quake went into a random direction. "We should leave him" I suggested as everyone stared at me with a face that said "is this man serious" Y/N sighed and replied: "Fang you know we can't just leave him" She nudged my shoulder chuckling. "Leave who?" Taufan spoke from behind us with the rest of the elementals. "No one, now lets go" Y/N replied as we all went to a local McDonalds. "What are we getting?" "You guys decide" Taufan replied as the 3 girls went to the counter after asking us what our orders are, after maybe 5 they returned, and we just waited for the food with simple chatting. "So did anyone go the the ferris wheel?" Ying asked as everyone shook their heads. "Me and Taufan was about too"  Halilintar hummed as the waitress got our food. "Well I was going to ask Fang if he wanted too" Y/N shrugged eating her McNuggets. "Oh, why don't you go tommorow? It's a Saturday after all" Quake asked as Y/N laughed slightly. "I'll be helping my cousin at deep cleaning our house, so am not sure" She spoke, "I can help!"Gempa (yes am calling him Gempa now.) smiled. "We can, highly doubt Taufan's doing anything." Halilintar scoffed as Taufan glared at him while drinking soda. "Anyways Fang how was the rollercoaster?" Yaya asked me innocently. "Y/N kept screaming" He chuckled as Y/N glared at him angrily. "You yelled more than me at the Haunted House!" Y/N defended herself as I sheepishly looked away, slightly red but barely noticable. "Cat got your tounge eh?" She teased me, "Shut up you were so scared at the rollercoaster too" I defended myself as well, as she sheepishly tried to reply. "Thats different" she stuttered slightly as I laughed at her, "But didin't you jump on my back when a man dressed up like a killer went in front of us?" She laughed as I sheepishly looked away. Why is her laugh kinda of pretty..?

"Maybe she isn't that bad."

"I got you Fang, but I want to get you in a different way."