Chapter 6

NARRATOR's POV:

"Zyair the bookshelf is falling" You spoke calmly, "huh?" then boom, an entire bookshelf fell on the poor elderly cousin. "ow" Zyair groaned in pain before you helped her up. "I told you to be careful Zy", Y/N joked as she elbowed your side lightly before picking up the books on the floor, and you continued sweeping the place. Why were they cleaning? Both Zyair and Y/N bond by cleaning and joking around while doing so, they don't talk much due to busy schedules, so cleaning their house was a way to catch up. "Yo Zy' how's your school life, anything interesting, or anyone?" Y/N joked as Zyair laughed. "I'll never fall in love" she remarked as Y/N laughed. "What about you?" Zyair joked as Y/N's face reddened slightly. "I think I am, here" Y/N took a photo that Gopal took last night of Fang helping you go down the rollercoaster. "Oh what's this~ He's such a gentleman, maybe he's courting you~" Zyair teased as a weak psychic beam shot her arm. "Highly doubt that" Y/N laughed slightly, with a slightly saddened expression. "Ah~ My cousin has a crush!!" Zyair spun around after organizing the books. "No I do NOT" Y/N spoke clearly.

"Sure you dont" Zyair mocked Y/N, "Sure you dont" Y/N said mimicking Zyair in the worst way possible. "Ishh! Why you-" Zyair got cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it" Zyair yelled, loud enough to be heared by the doorstep. "No I get it!!" Y/N Protested as they both raced to the door, with Y/N being first to open the door. "Oh Hey Fang!" Y/N smiled as Zyair made it to the door. "Fang? What are you doing here?"

"Did you forget or something dork? Boboiboy felt lazy to help you so you told him to send me, did you forget that your gonna owe me a pack of carrot cake donuts after this?" "Fang I never said anything." Y/N replied silently, feeling awkward. "But we can do that" Y/N shrugged letting Fang in the house. "Great" Fang said walking in at the familiar household. "So, where do I start?" Fang asks, as Zyair pops in outa no where. "Y/N's room, that's the last thing we haven't cleaned besides mine" Zyair spoke dragging them both to Y/N's room and closing the door shut.

Y/N's POV:

"Alright that works, Fang you can go organize the books and I'll go on and dust the shelves and sweep the floor" I spoke pointing to the books on the floor and books on the bed, as he nodded. I secretly hid an entire photocard album thats f/c and a white heart by sneaking out quickly to 'use the washroom' I then later returned with my mouth open, "Woah you arranged them so quickly" I looked at Fang who continued what I left on dusting. "Go relax I'll finish it from here dork" he stated and kept cleaning, like it was his room. I sat down and silence was there for like 5 minutes, till I broke it.. on accident.

"Damn why you look kind of good in this angle" I spoke out of literally no where.  "Huh?" Fang spoke trying to see if he got that correctly. "You heard nothing" I spoke not realizing I said it outloud. "I heared something I need to clarify it." Fang spoke with a sly smirk, as my face heated up slightly, but barely noticeable. "I uh, I said You look horrible in this view.. yeah" I spoke, as Fang shook his head. "I heared something else, someone got a crush on me?" He smirked before I threw a pillow on his face. "Don't even think of that" I huffed sheepishly as I hugged another pillow and burried my face in it. Fang smiled at this, but not his usual cocky smile, but one that said "you know your an idiot and I like that" "You know, I found you quite interesting.. but also annoying, somewhat pretty, a dork and basically an idiot." "And?" "You are."

"When I first saw you I thought you were hot, annoying, and a jerk." "And?" "I'll add stupid in the list."  "Fait enough, wait.. Am not stupid!" I laughed as he started chasing me around the room being careful to not mess everything up again, I bolted out the door as he followed me too. Zyair took my hand making me tumble back as Fang went to me, making me fall on him.

"Oh my god."

"Get off me tallass"

"Get off me shortass"

"How about you 2 kiss" 

"How about you fuck off"

"Language Y/N!" Zyair laughed as we remained in the same spot. "Fang your holding on my waist" I blushed as he didin't say anything. I saw Zyair photobomb us as she rushed outside. "ZYAIR YOU!!" I shouted as she left the house, Fang realized what she did and removed his grip on me as we tried to follow her, but didin't know where she went.

"Oh God"

SHORT CHAPTER BUT POP OFF IG:D