Chapter 9

Previously, in Heartfelt Roses:

"WE DO NOT LIKE EACHOTHER!"

. . .

As Y/n strutted across the halls of TAPOPS— she finally reached the meeting hall where: Sai, Shielda, alongside the Kokotiam gang was, the metallic doors opened, as all eyes fell upon her.

"You're late Y/N." Commander Koko Ci commented, as she rolled her eyes and sat on a vacant seat next to Ying.

"Why were you late?" Commander asked, as Y/N sighed at the question.

"Alien Mops needed help on carrying stuff, so that's why." She explained sincerely, as the said commander looked at her for a quick minute, before looking away, and proceeded to continue the meeting on the increase of evil powersphera hunters.

"And the real reason..?" Ying whispered, asking.

"I took the wrong hallway." She whispered sheepishly, as Ying chuckled.

"Now— we have received several reports on certain a planet, are you earthlings familiar with planet Mars?" Commande KoKo Ci asked, as the Kokotiam gang nodded.

"Yeah, what about it?" Yaya asked.

"3 people have been reported to be seeking safety from these evil powersphera hunters. They have the powersphera Sleepbot. The ability of this powersphera, is that it grants the users powers related to when someone is asleep. For example, Dreams, Nightmares, and other abilities like that." Commander explained.

"That seems like a really dangerous power to have.." Y/N trailed off, as Fang nodded.

"That is why you will be performing a rescue mission. There are already plenty of powersphera hunters on Mars, so I needed a lot of you." He continued.

"The strategy is all up to you. Clear?" He stated, as he looked at them sternly.

"Crystal!" Shielda, Sai, Fang and Y/N said in sync, doing the TAPOPS salute.

"I said— CLEAR?" He asked once more, looking at the Kokotiam gang + Papa Zola. (with Fang as an exception)

"C-crystal!" They all stuttered in sync.

As the group made their way to the spaceship hangers, they all entered the MYS— ready to leave as a few Alien Mops switched a lever from the outside to open the hanger, ready for the ship to leave and orbit to Mars.

As Fang, Captain Papa, Ying, and Yaya piloted the ship, idle conversations were brewed at the tables behind them.

"So, I wonder who these 3 people are." Gopal trailed off, as BoBoiBoy nodded.

"Yeah, whoever they are, they have guts of steel! Mars is far from planets with actual powerspheras in them!" He replied.

"Whoever is there, we have to act quickly since the powersphera, and they are both in danger." Sai stated, as Shielda nodded.

SETTING SWITCH :

"Xemros, you are going to die if you even dare go out." Someone scolded, as he scoffed.

"Me? Die? Nuh uh!" He smirked, before going out of hiding from a land-formed cave on Mars, before calling out to a group of powersphera hunters.

"Yoohoo! Are you looking after me?" He teased, as multiple long ranged weapons were pointed at him— then being almost instantly shot at him as it all fired at once. His instinct was to jump up high, and summon over 10 light yellow daggers that circled behind him, as he motioned his hand towards them, as it all plummeted towards the said hunters.

"Dream on if you want to take Sleepbot from us!" He scoffed— not realizing that back at their hiding place, 2 of the power sphera hunters were able to locate them.

"Suri, get out of here with Sleepbot. I'll handle them." He commanded, as she nodded, standing behind the said person, before he summoned a long double sided axe, and bashing it to the group, knocking them back giving Suri time to escape.

"You'll have a nightmare, messing with me." He threatened.

. . .

"There really are a lot of powersphera hunters here..." Gopal gulped, before Sai noticed something.

"Why is there a random girl running to us?" Sai asked, as the girl ran— powersphera in hand.

"HELP I LEFT MY FRIEND IN SOME RANDOM CAVE WITH A LOT OF POWERSPHERA HUNTERS AND HE TOLD ME TO RUN PLEASE HELP HIM" The girl blurted out, hugging a powersphera.

"Is this Sleepbot?" Y/N asked, as she nodded.

"Sai, Shielda, bring her back to the ship. She'll be safer then." Y/N instructed.

"But what about you guys, you sure you'll be fine?" Shielda asked.

"We'll be fine." She answered.

"Now where is your friend?" Y/N asked the girl.

"Over that way.. There's 2 of us by the way." She added, as Y/N nodded— before Sai and Shielda took her back to the MYS of justice. Meanwhile, in Suri's friend's POV, he was on a rampage.

"How many of you will be sent after me ha'?! Even if the men you send is over 100, I will be crowned victorious!" He cried out, swinging his axe to all of them, a dark aura emitting once he hits someone. And with Xemros? Having the time of his life.

"Wow! You have a lot of friends! Too bad they're all weak." he smirked, sending over 100 daggers flying at them, exploding in the ground as his hands grew a fade of yellow— until his eyes laid upon the Kokotiam gang walking over.

"And who are you fellows? More foes or possibly allies?" He smiled, lowering down to the ground.

"Allies! We are from TAPOPS— we rescued your friend and she wanted us to find you and your other friend." Yaya explained.

"A she eh? So Suri? Nice! But what about Gold?" He asked.

"Not sure, he's probably with Fang, BoBoiBoy and Y/N." Gopal replied.

"Ooh! Okay Okay!" He exclaimed.

"Just follow us back to our ship, Suri is there alongside 3 of our other friends!" Ying smiled, as Xemros was convinced to follow them back. With Gold though..? Eh..

"Why should I believe you 3 ha?! Maybe you're all just.. Baiting me into going with you!" He reasoned, making Y/N annoyed.

"If we were trying to do that we would've forcefully taken you!" Fang said, irritated.

"We're from TAPOPS if that helps?" Y/N asked, pointing at her TAPOPS pin badge.

"Oh? Why didn't you say so!" he opened up, making BoBoiBoy sweatdrop.

"Alright, I'll follow you!" He smiled— making his axe disappear with whatever magic is being used.

. . .

"Well done! You managed to rescue these 3, who had rightful ownership of Sleepbot!" Commander praised, as the metallic doors of the meeting room opened— revealing Captain Kaizo.

"Excuse me, commander. Can I.. borrow? Gold for a second?" He asked, as Gold turned his head over and instantly smiled.

"Kai!" He yelled out rushing out of the room, making everyone: Including the commander— shook.

"WHAT THE HE-"