Chapter 8

"Have you guys heard? The nature hero finally woke up from her coma" Sai spoke to the Kokotiam gang and Shielda, with Shielda smiling at the new information and the gang shot confused looks.

"Nature Hero?" Gopal asked as Shielda scoffed.

"How do you not know her? She's like.. one of the best fighters." Shielda replied before Sai sighed.

"Same hero who has psychic abilities from a powersphera, and is born with nature- like abilities." Sai added.

"Who is she?" Ying asked,

"Y/N, L/N. Surprised you guys haven't heard of her, she's the talk of the station."

"Y/N L/N?!" The entire gang shrieked, shocked.

"Yes Y/N L/N! The woman who defeated Ejo Jo after a failed attempt to take a power sphera from earth— not sure which one though." The female twin replied before Sai could.

"Well technically finishing him off, he was sent flying out of space— and Captain said she was waiting for him to be flung out. I dunno' why, then she proceeded to launch him farther than how the mortals did." Sai added, as Shielda nodded.

"Well— she's not that strong being in a coma for literally 2 weeks" she added as earning a playful smack from Sai.

"We know her.." BoBoiBoy blurted out, gaining gasps from the shield twins. "What?" They both exclaimed, shook. How could some earthlings know one of Captain Kaizo's most trusted? It was really bizarre for the 2 siblings, until Sai broke the silence remembering a certain detail.

"Wait! Didn't N/N mention she had 5 friends from earth? Could they be..?" He trailed off, as Shielda's eyes widened in realization.

"We need to tell the Captain.." The twins said in sync, signaling the gang to follow them, as they progressed to a metallic door that opened up with a password.

"Captain Kaizo!" Shields announced, as the said captain groaned, looking up from his endless stacks of paperwork on his desk.

"We believe that Y/N's quote on quote friends she found on earth, are these 5 Sir." Shields continued, as the energy manipulator looked up shocked.

"You realize Fang's my brother right? How would he be one of her friends from earth?" Kaizo asked, sounding slightly rude to the shield twins.

"Fang was on earth— remember?" A familiar voice echoed through the TAPOPS members' ears, with a slight giggle at the end. Gaining everyone's attention, when they spun around— It was Y/N. She looked different, she looked more confident. Just better than usual. She wore an f/c jacket, with a black shirt, black pants, and a f/c belt with dangling chains. She had a f/c up in a high ponytail, curtain bangs, a smirk plastered on her face,

 She had a f/c up in a high ponytail, curtain bangs, a smirk plastered on her face,

(just imagine she has a black belt and gray chains dangling out of it. Colors and designs may vary one how you imagine her as.)

"Y/N?!" The Kokotiam gang yelled out, so she just disappeared out of nowhere and found out she was just here all along? They couldn't take the information in. ESPECIALLY FANG.

"How long— why haven't I seen you around the station?!" Fang asked, genuinely confused, before Y/N shrugged.

"Long enough I guess? Am always with Captain Kaizo and his gang of mentally unstable friends out on missions so.." Y/N trailed off, making everyone sweatdrop at the simple explanation.

"This doesn't add up. Captain Kazio would've told Fang you were here right?" Ying asked, as Y/N chuckled, and the said captain groaned.

"You think he'll actually strike conversations willingly? Have you seen this man? He could literally be silent in an entire meeting even though it's his turn to talk!" Y/N teased before a notebook was thrown at her in the head, by Captain Kaizo.

"Would you kindly shut it before I leave you on that one planet again?" Kaizo threatened as Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Says the one who was panicked to the core when I was lost on that said planet." She retaliated, earning laughs from the Kokotiam gang— leaving Captain Kaizo speechless.

"Touche." He finally said, Y/N's smug look never leaving, before finally washing off the look.

"Anyways, how have you guys been? It's been like.. 2 years no?" Y/N stated warmly, as Ying nodded.

"We've all been good! Recently we just defeated that Jugglenaut dude, like a couple of weeks ago!" Yaya cheerfully said, as Y/N whined.

"WHAT?! And I wasn't there? Mann.." She sighed, as Sai chuckled.

"They had to ask Captain Kaizo and Fang for backup, so maybe you could've been there as well" He teased earning a smack from Shielda.

"Not helping." She sighed, as Kaizo groaned loudly, as everyone then looked at Captain Kaizo proceeding to do paperwork as they were talking in HIS office.

"You're not helping me do the paperwork so please get out." He sighed, as everyone's sweat dropped and left, walking over to the break room.

"So, uh. What now?" Gopal asked before Y/N looked back at him.

"We can ask Y/N something, what's this about with nature like powers?!" BoBoiBoy asked, making Y/N freeze.

"Who the hell- ah whatever, yes I do have some abilities I never told you about, since I didn't know how to tell you guys." You spoke calmly, not feeling comfortable about the current situation.

"Oooh, that sounds interesting!" Gopal cheered, as the Fang nodded.

"Yeah, it does. Just imagine being able to grow trees out of nowhere or swing from vine to vine with your own. And don't even say you can do it to BoBoiBoy you're different." Fang bluntly spoke, as Y/N sheepishly chuckled.

"Thanks..?" You asked as Fang only scoffed and looked away. As Yaya and Ying started laughing, confusing everyone.

"Why are you laughing?" Shields asked, looking at the 2, as everyone stared at them.

"It's funny how Fang and Y/N still have this romantic tension until now-" Yaya chuckled, leaving Sai and Shielda stunned, the rest of the gang laughing, with 2 flustered idiots.

"WE DO NOT LIKE EACHOTHER!"