Chapter 2

Honestly while making this I wanted a fight scene. It's not detailed but its something i guess. Enjoy!:3 

Y/N'S POV;

"Do you trust me?!" BoBoiBoy asked as he pointed at Ying, Yaya and Gopal knocked out due to Adudu and Super Probe, but if your wondering, how Gopal is knocked out, well, he tried transforming Probe into food and instead, Probe blasted him with his lasers anyways, back to the story. "No." I replied bluntly as he sighed. "Eh, not surprised" Boboiboy stated.

"Elemental Split!" He yelled as he split into Ground, Lightning, and Wind. "Psychic Levitation!" I yelled too, flying up. Earth and the rest of the elementals were trying to defeat Super Probe, so i just flew towards the knocked out Friendgroup and teleported them to safety. Specifically they're own homes. "Aaaah!" The elementals groaned as they all got hit back, becoming just one BoBoiBoy again, also knocked out. "Psychic Beams!" I yelled as the villainous duo, gets sent flying back. Since BoBoiBoy already damaged them enough, I could do a quick clean up.

"Say goodbye." I used my Psy-portation to teleport In front of Adudu, before using my Psychic Beam again, flinging them across the street. "One special hot chocolate please Tok Aba!" A familiar voice was heard by the Kokotiam. "Are you joking Fang? You just watched Y/N fight alone and decided to order afterwards?!" Tok Aba spoke, in a tone that said wtf. "Who said it's for me?" Fang tried changing the subject. "Sheesh Fang, trying to change the subject now eh?" BoBoiBoy got back up and walked closer to the Kokotiam, as I sat down.

"Yeaaah, and besides who's it gonna be for?" I asked. "Uh- well-" Fang sheepishly tried to reply. "You???" Fang spoke, geniunely embarrassed. I mean, he did just try to slack off so... But little did you know, he had a plan! "Uh-huh." I replied as he passed me the hot chocolate. "Oh wait your being for real." I looked at the cup, before smiling and taking a few tiny sips. "Thanks" I mumbled before drinking it all.

"I have many regrets." Fang groaned annoyed as he got forced to help me and Boboiboy at the Kokotiam. "Thats what you get for trying to spill the hot choco on me" I replied, my ego filling up. "Haha! Awesome~" Boboiboy spoke as he gave a thumbs up. "Boboiboy!" Ying, Yaya and Gopal called the elemental manipulater as he spun around to face the trio approaching them. "You 3 are okay now right?" Boboiboy asked as the trio made their way to us. "Yeah, we're ok, thanks for helping Boboiboy!" Ying enthusiastically smiled as Boboiboy awkwardly laughed. "Well, thank Y/N, she defeated them, I only helped." "I just finished what you didin't, I didin't do much" I replied. "Who teleported Yaya, Ying and Gopal to safety again? Last I checked it was you" Fang interrupted as he scoffed while wiping a table clean. "Well, at least I did something unlike you" I laughed as I head back to the counter to pick up more food and drinks to serve. "Ishh! Don't get so cocky! I was going to help if you failed to defeat Adu Du!" Fang protested, causing the fire of the argument to heat up. The argument went on for an hour, or so, as Gopal and Boboiboy watched the argument, Tok Aba had a deadpan expression, while watching the 2 fight with rage in their body and souls.

NARRATOR POV:

"If your so good at fighting, fight me then!" Fang yelled as you nodded and rolled your eyes sarcastically. "Fine then weakling", you 2 took a distance from the Kokotiam, and started fighting like no tomorrow, Fang kept using his shadow bear, and you had to keep using your Psychic Beams, the fight was getting REALLY intense, to the point that both of you are severely injured.  Fang pulled out nasty tricks that dealt massive damage to you, you were filled with scars and everything! But you were hasty enough to dodge his attacks, or at least make his attacks backfire.

Dammit! Why is he kind of strong? 

Why is she so agile?!

those are the thoughts going on in their heads, as they both let out heavy breaths. And it all started by a stupid argument. Fang was about to grab Y/N's neck, but someone interupted. "Enough of this nonsense!" Yaya shrieked, Fang stopped for a moment, as Y/N did the same thing. "You 2 are literally dying due to an argument!!" Ying popped into the conversation. "Why didin't you stop us sooner then?" Both you and Fang spoke in sync. "Gopal and Boboiboy knocked us out so we couldn't stop you 2, they were entertained by it!" Ying sighed as she looked directly into the 2's eyes. "ehehe." the 2 said in sync, as Fang scoffed. "Personally, I won that fight" Y/N proudly stated as Fang shot a look at her. "I won that obviously!" Fang protested as Ochobot suddenly walks into the center of them. "I've done my scanning, Fang has done more damage than you Y/N, meaning he did win." Ochobot stated in a neutral voice as your eyes turned into flames, Fang could only laugh at your reaction, as he waves his hands. "shoo shoo weakling" He smirked, as Ying, Yaya, Gopal and Boboiboy could only watch Fang brag. "Stop being immature and get yourselves patched up!" Yaya said, patting Y/N's shoulder, to try and calm her down.

"Fine.. We'll stop.." You sighed as Fang nodded.

One day I'll get you, Fang. One day.