28

MILO MILLER
RALEIGH • 919

"Can y'all just open the damn door? Y'all don't do wellness checks?" I went back and forth with the hotel receptionist.

It's been four days since i heard from Jilly and she won't answer the door, I'm just trynna make sure she good.

"Sir, your name isn't on the room so I can't just give you a key for the door."

"That's common sense! I didn't ask yo ass for the key, i said do a wellness check. You go check on her."

"I'm sure she's—"

I grabbed her up by her shirt, "If she was one of you lil white bitches you woulda went by now, so ima ask you one more time and if you don't do it, yo family gone need to do a wellness check on you."

I pushed her back and her face told it all, she was terrified but i could care less— It shouldn't take all this back and forth to go simply check on a person.

"I'll be right back sir."

Exactly what I thought.

I paced back and forth in the lobby while waiting...I was hoping she was just probably ignoring me, i don't know the reason but i'll rather it be that over anything else.

A few minutes passed by and the lady came back.

"There's nobody in there, her stuff is in there but she isn't."

"You ain't seen her walk pass here? I ain't heard from her in four days."

"Do you have a picture? I'll be able to tell if i see one."

I pulled out my phone, scrolled until i found one and then showed it to her.

"Oh yeah! She's pregnant right? Last time i seen her was exactly four days ago, she left out around eleven and i didn't see her come back."

"Y'all got cameras?"

"Yeah but I can't—"

"I wish the fuck you would tell me you can't show them to me."

She quickly started to type stuff into the computer and eventually pulled the camera up but all it showed was Jilly going to her car and leaving, which didn't help with shit.

"Appreciate it." I told her before leaving out and going to my car.

She left all her stuff in this hotel so I know she didn't leave for good, but i don't know where else she could've went.

I pulled up Harmony's number to text her and see if Jilly went over there, even though i doubt it cause i don't think they back talking yet.

She responded quickly and let me know she hasn't seen her.

My next step was to find Jd and by the time i'm done with him, he gone regret fucking with any of us.

———

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"If something is wrong with my baby i swear to god you bitches gone pay." I told Kaelyn, that guy who goes by Ghost and Mikey— Jd's friend.

I knew he had something to do with all this, which is so sick because it was never that serious.

First he tried to kill Milo, then kidnapped my mom, then actually killed her, now me and my damn baby? It should've never gotten this far.

"We gone pay how? Ain't shit you can do once it's done." Mikey told me.

"Bitch shut up...You fucking lap dog, if Jd tell you to jump off a bridge you gone do it. I ain't hearing shit you gotta say."

They literally have been keeping me in the basement of a house for four days, feeding me lil ass portions of food that a toddler can't even get full off of.

If my baby wasn't being affected, I wouldn't care about what happens to me but unfortunately— she is.

"You talking real crazy for a bitch who can't defend herself." Ghost spoke.

"Might as well... Y'all think ima sit here begging for my life? Whatever y'all plan to do, do it. Just know that get back gone be something serious cause my babydad ain't gone never let it go."

"Yo babydad?" They started laughing, "You been missing four days and he ain't made a move yet. You might as well let go of that lil hope in your heart."

"I meannn, y'all are nobodies so how would know to look for y'all? Jd though? Trust me, he looking for em as we speak."

"You know how many killers Jd got surrounding him? That nigga can't even get close without getting his head blown."

I shrugged, "May the best killer win."

———

JAYLEN DAVIS
'JD'
RALEIGH • 919

"You cold as hell trynna kill a pregnant female." One of my homeboys said to me.

"Fuck that bitch and that baby, I told her ass I wasn't sparing nobody."

"I ain't gone even hold you, i don't want no parts. That's some wicked shit." He responded making me suck my teeth.

"You can't be a killer and have feelings. I ain't ask yo ass to be part of it no way, ain't you pose to be finding that nigga Milo?"

He walked off after i said that leaving me there to sit and reevaluate everything.

It's crazy how Jilly went from being the love of my life to my biggest opp— after all the shit she done did, it goes to show she always had them intentions.

Fucking another nigga on me is one thing but fucking a opp, continuing to fuck him after knowing he a opp and getting pregnant by the nigga? All while you supposed to be my girl?

I could never forgive the bitch for that.

My phone vibrated and I answered it, it was just one of the niggas from the block.

"Aye man, that Milo nigga looking for you, he just shot up all our corners and dropped at least eleven bodies."

"Why y'all ain't shoot back?"

"This nigga had a automatic! We ain't even have time! You need to go see that nigga for he come see you."

I hung the phone up and paid that shit little to no attention, I ain't worried about a nigga coming to see me.

I got something waiting for his ass when he get here.