29

MILO MILLER
RALEIGH • 919

"I got some answers." I told Teejay and Max. After running down on a bunch of niggas associated with Jd, I got concrete information that he is the one who took her.

None of the niggas budging with his or her location though and that shit is blowing me.

"You know where she at?"

"Nah I just know that Jd know so I gotta find him to find her."

"That was the obvious." Max mumbled, "Talm bout some fucking answers."

"Well what the fuck did y'all find out?" I folded my arms waiting to hear what they had to say.

We all was out trynna figure out what was going on, Tariq ain't want no parts cause he mad i'm back talking to Jilly— I don't give a fuck how he feel about that, my child life also in danger...

Only thing he doing is showing me his true colors & that blood ain't thicker then water..

"She was at some girl party that night you said you stopped hearing from her." Teejay said.

"What girl?"

"Her name Kae or some shit— Kaedyn? Kaelyn maybe? I kinda forgot."

Now that I thought about it, when i was in the car with Jilly i seen the name 'Kaelyn' pop up on her phone.

"You still know that one nigga who can hack into iclouds and shit don't you?" I looked at Max who nodded his head.

"See if he can get into Jilly shit and find that Kaelyn girl."

He pulled out his phone and walked away to make some calls & handle that.

"Ride with me right quick." I told Teejay, "I'm finna go find Jd."

"Suicide mission." He said as we walked out to my car.

"About my baby? hell yeah." I told him as i drove off.

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"Well well well, if it ain't the bitch ass nigga himself." I watched as Jd walked in.

I was so over being here and at this point— take me out if that's your plan got dammit.

"And what are you? the bitch ass motherless opp herself."

"You got that." I nodded. He ate that one thing right up...

"I know I do." He said before pulling a chair in front of me and sitting down.

"You thought about yo decisions since you been down here?"

"Yeah and I wouldn't change shit i did either."

Truthfully, I really wouldn't! Everything that happened, happened the way it was supposed to— I guess. Ofc a lot of this shit was unfortunate but hey..

"So you okay with fucking with opps that lead to yo mama being killed? I know she turning in her grave."

"Jd you barley fucked with your brother to be going this hard all behind him, you know what it really is? You can't stand the thought of me being with somebody else and that's why you really consider Milo your opp— you mad it was him to put a baby in me and not you."

"Oh and trust me, my momma smiling down at me for standing my ground to you even after the shit you did to her— speaking of that, if you think you off the chain with that one, you got some shit coming."

He shrugged, "You done?"

"You done being a delusional bitch and trying to kill people over some pussy that another nigga nutted in?"

He pulled out a bag and started taking things out of it that looked like needles.

"What you think you finna do with that?"

"You wanna give birth to a dead baby?"

I just stared at him and didn't respond because I was a little confused.

"Exactly.. You might wanna tread lightly cause the next time something crazy come out yo mouth, it's over."

"Killing kids is sick."

"You killed mine." He said which made me start to laugh hysterically.

"Nigga them lil abortion bastards don't count." The serious look on his face was even funnier.

"I'm glad you think shit funny."

"I'm glad too, I needed that laugh."

"But nah forreal, what's your end goal? Cause what i'm sitting here for? it's been days & i need to wash my ass."

"The end goal is for you and Milo to be dead. You gone sit here until the plan play out."

"Imagine thinking you could get to Milo." I shook my head, "Slow your roll homeboy."

"I got to him before didn't I?" He shrugged.

"Okay but if you don't think he on his p's and q's now more then ever then yo ass bout as slow as they come."

"Like you was huh?"

I sucked my teeth and started to get irritated, "Bitch shut the fuck up talking to me, this shit ain't going nowhere and clearly neither am I."

"As long as you know." He started smirking as he began to leave the room.

If Milo don't paint this city red to find me...i know some...

————

no way i had this sitting since june 😭😭😭😭