Chapter 3

Sabito looked at Giyuu, who hadn't been awake for several days now, in worry. "Please wake up.." He whispered. "Sabito!" Sabito heard Tanjiro call him. "Hai Tanjiro-sensei?" Sabito came down the stairs to see Muichiro and Kyojuro also downstairs. "Good, you three will be running around the estate five times. Once you're done, please see me in the backyard." Tanjiro instructed. Sabito mentally groaned in frustration. It was his fifth day training, and running around the estate was his least favorite thing to do. He was always the last one done the running since the other two had at least four months' head start.

---------------------

When Sabito was on his third lap around when he saw a stranger arrive at the estate. He had a large scar across his face and was unnaturally tall. He had an odd taste in his hairstyle. Sabito stopped next to him.

"Hello?" Sabito spooked the stranger. The man turned around quickly. "Ah- hello? What do you want..?" He asked. Sabito stared at him. "I should be asking you the same thing." Sabito said. The man narrowed his eyes before sighing. "I'm here to see Tanjiro.." Sabito tilted his head. Why would he want to see Tanjiro? He heard noises behind him, so he turned around to see Kyojuro run to where he was.

"Sabito-san! Tokito-kun is already done with his laps! Quit fooling al- oh hi Shinazugawa-San!" Kyojuro greeted Shinazugawa. "Rengoku-san, it's nice to see you." He said as he gave a small smile to the younger. "Tanjiro-sensei is in the backyard teaching Tokito-san some sword techniques." Shinazugawa nodded and headed to that destination. Kyojuro motioned for Sabito to follow him for his last lap, which he reluctantly did.

"So who was he?" Sabito asked as they rounded the corner. "That's Genya Shinazugawa! The demon pillar!" Sabito was confused, "What's a pillar..?" Kyojuro looked at him funny. "You don't know what a pillar is?" Sabito shook his head. "No, sorry." Kyojuro chuckled. "Not to worry! A pillar is the strongest among the demon slayers. Tanjiro-sensei is the Sun pillar!" Kyojuro finished explaining. "Wait! Tanjiro-sensei is the sun pillar?" Sabito asked in amazement as Kyojuro looked smug. "Yep! Our trainer is a pillar!" Kyojuro kept speaking to Sabito till his laps were done, but Sabito sadly had one last lap to do.

------------------------------

When Sabito finished his lap, he saw Kyojuro and Muichiro training with wooden swords as Genya and Tanjiro had a conversation. Sabito couldn't help but notice the slight blush on Genya's cheek as he spoke to Tanjiro. Sabito walked closer, and Tanjiro turned around.

"Are you done Sabito-san? Perfect! Once I'm done speaking to Shinazugawa-kun, we will be practicing different breathing styles and see which is best suited for you." Tanjiro instructed. Sabito nodded and grabbed a wooden sword from the wooden rack. He decided to speak to the other two tsugokus.

"Hey, Rengoku-san, what kind of relationship does Shinazugawa-San have with Tanjiro-sensei?" Sabito whispered. Kyojuro chuckled. "It's not really a secret, but almost anyone who's friends with both Shinazugawa-San and Tanjiro-sensei can tell that Shinazugawa-San has some sort of crush on Tanjiro-sensei." Kyojuro started giggling, and Muichiro followed suit, which led to Sabito to giggle. "I hope you three aren't slacking off." They went stiff when they heard their Sensei scold them. "No sensei!" Muichiro said as he continued slashing his wooden katana.

----------------

Genya bid farewell to Tanjiro as walked over to the trainees. "Alright, Kyojuro, Muichiro, you both will spar while I speak to Sabito-san for possible breathing styles he'd be interested to do." Both Kyojuro and Muichiro nodded as they began to get into position.

"Sabito-san, follow me." Tanjiro said as he began to walk near the entrance to the house. When Sabito arrived next to him, Tanjiro pulled out a scroll from his sleeve. "This has most of the breathing styles present today. Most of the main ones and some variations. You yourself can create your own variation breathing type." Tanjiro explained as Sabito opened it and began to inspect the scroll. "Tell me which one seems to catch your attention." Sabito nodded at Tanjiro's words. "Water breathing.." Sabito whispered. "I'd like to do water breathing." Sabito said. Tanjiro smiled. "Then let's get you started."

------------------------

Mowowowowowowowowo

So for some reason wattpad unpublished this. (I hope Webtoon divorces them because of this.) So I apologies about the late chapter :'). I fully intend on posting more chapters, (though bcz I wasn't doing well in math I need to take extra classes ((its online but eh.)).

I'm wasn't really allowed on wifi either, 😿. So I gotta apologies for that too 😔😔. I'll try to publish more daily though 😋. Anyways 🙃 byee