Chapter 5

When Sabito awoke again, they were at the sun estate. Rengoku let him off his back and let Sabito lean on him. The door was kicked open, and the two boys who were awake, eyes widened. Out came the friendly demon. He glanced up at the moon that was out. "Giyuu! You're awake!" Sabito ran towards Giyuu, sobbing. Giyuu's head snapped towards Sabito and ran towards him. Due to the exhaustion in his legs, he tripped and fell over. Giyuu ran towards him and embraced him in a hug. Sabito hugged back as he continued to sob. "I-I thought you'd never wake up Giyuu! Why did you have to sleep for so long!" He cried as he hugged Giyuu tighter. Rengoku smiled at the sight as Muichiro kept sleeping in his arms.

Tanjiro heard yelling outside and rushed out to see his Tsugokus safe and sound. He rushed over to the closest, Giyuu and Sabito, and hugged them both. He glanced up to see Rengoku and a sleeping Muichiro and motioned for them to come closer. Rengoku called Muichiro's name, and he reluctantly did wake up and got off. He saw Tanjiro and rushed over to give his mentor a hug. Rengoku chuckled and rushed over to join the group hug.

"Good job..thank you..thank you for coming back alive." Tanjiro barely whispered.

When the crying and hugging fest was over, Tanjiro ushered them all inside and made them sit down and check over their injuries. Tanjiro scolded Muichiro and Sabito for going over their limit and forced Rengoku to go to sleep for running for so long while carrying two people. They should've rested before leaving.

"I'm at a loss for words!" Tanjiro cried.

-------------

"Despite being at a loss for words...Tanjiro-sensei yelled at me and Muichiro for forty minutes.." Sabito sobbed. Tanjiro was someone who wasn't angered easily, and he felt disappointed to be one of the unlucky few to see that. Giyuu patted his head reassuringly.

-------------------

The three sun tsugokus were all forced into bed rest by their sensei due to the many injuries during their final selection. What made Sabito upset was that Giyuu ignored him for two days after getting the full report about their injuries when Nezuko came to visit.

"I can't believe this! Rengoku-kun has a fever, a sprained ankle, and a broken rib! Unbelievable! And don't get started on Sabito! A concussion, your jaw is fucking dislocated! What the fuck! Honestly! How are you both, let me remind you, older then Muichiro and he only has fatigue and minot bruises?! How the hell did he come back almost completely fine while you two are-ARGH!" Nezuko ranted and yelled in frustration as Giyuu looked at Sabito disaprovingly.

Over the next days, Nezuko kept dropping by to check on the boys and sometimes was accompanied by Genya. Whenever he visited he'd always strike up a conversation (And maybe sometimes some flirty words). He'd leave about two hours after Nezuko leave. And it was quite obvious that the female Kamado did not like Genya.

When the fifteenth day arrived and when Sabito was allowed to freely walk around and do minor exercises, he heard a knock on the door. "Huh-?" Sabito marched over to the door suspiciously and cautiously opened the door. There stood three figures. All wearing Hyottoko masks. The one who stood out from the other two was how short he was, he'd assume it was a child. "Hello. We are here for Sabito, Tokito Muichiro and Rengoku Kyojuro. We are their swordsmiths." One said. "My name is Midoriya Izuku. Im the one who forged Rengoku-san's blade" He bowed slightly. "My name is Kotetsu, I forged Tokito-san's blade." The shorted one said. "My name is Akihiro Murakami, I forged Sabito's blade." The last one said. "Oh! Please come inside then. Rengoku-kun has a bit of a fever at the moment and can't leave bed until the doctor allows it, so please come inside!" The swordsmiths hesitated for a second before complying and following Sabito inside, Akihiro closing the door behind them.

—————

Characters from a different universe: Midoriya Izuku (Does not belong to me)

Akihiro Murakami (My own oc)

:')