Chapter 6

Tanjiro came down to see the three swordsmith all sitting down with his three students. "Kyojuro, what are you doing out of bed?" Tanjiro asked, annoyed that he wasn't following the doctor's orders. Nezuko would surely give him an earful for that. "It'll only be for a bit while I claim my sword.." Rengoku sheepishly said. Tanjiro sighed and sat down next to Muichiro to see how this went down. "I'm Midoriya Izuku, I have forged Rengoku-san's blade." He handed the box too, Rengoku.

Rengoku carefully took it, avoiding any rough movements so as not to give a larger headache. He opened the box and unshealthed the nichirn sword. It turns a black color before a red streak appears. "Interesting.." Midoriya muttered as he wrote this down.

"I'm Kotetsu. I forged Muichiro-san's blade." The youngest said as he handed a box almost as tall as him over to Muichiro. He opened the box, and the blade turned into a cool grayish color with tints of blue. "Such a beautiful color!" Kotestu said happily as Muichiro silently agreed.

Sabito breathed in and out to calm his nerves as it was his turn. "My name is Akihiro Murakami. I forged Sabito-san's blade." He said calmly. He carefully handed over Sabito's blade, and Sabito unshealthed it. He let out a breath as the sword became a vibrant blue. Like water.

—————

The three new swordsmen waved off their swordsmiths. Rengoku had finally recovered and was as cheerful as ever. It would've been a calm afternoon if the crow had not appeared. "CAW! CAW! MISSION FOR KAMADO TANJIRO!! A DEMON HAS BEEN SEEN LURKING SOUTH OF HERE!! A LARGE TOWN HAS BEEN TERRORIZED BY A GROUP OF DEMONS!! CAW! SOUTH! SOUTH!" Tanjiro sighed. "Alright, students! Get your uniform one! Since you're my tsugokus and are finally able to go on missions, you'll be coming with me!" The tsugokus ran upstairs towards their room at the same time, Sabito tripping in the process. Tanjiro chuckled slightly as he stroked his crows head. The crow chirped happily.

When they had their uniforms on, they rushed back downstairs. Sabito wore a white haori with yellow diametric shapes. He had been given a box from Nezuko so he could carry Giyuu with him. Muichiro had a loose uniform that had no Haori's, although his uniform was similar to one. Rengoku wore a white haori with flames at the bottom. Tanjiro adjusted his green and black checkered haori and opened the door. "Alright! Let's go!"

[]

OMG, HI! 💀 IT'S BEEN SO LONG OMFG.

So heyyy guys wassup? I've been fine 😇. So yeah, I forgot about my stories (whoopsie), and I also forgot about Giyuu 😨. I was going to make this chapter longer, but I'm already lost for motivation :/

But anyways ☆ ~('▽^人)

I'm planning on doing a schedule!!

I'll try posting a chapter every two weeks (maybe everyone one week, I'll check with my motivation). Or who knows, I'll disappear again 🗣.

Anyways

AGAIN, IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YALL WAIT.

Anyways, the next chapter is gonna be more fights 😇🫵