Chapter 2

"Stay here, alright?" Tanjiro asked the two. Sabito nodded as they both stayed in the cramped cave. A few minutes passed before Tanjiro arrived back with a bamboo basket. "Tomioka-san." Giyuu looked over at Tanjiro when he was named. He made a confused sound. It didn't produce any words due to the bamboo muzzle, but it still made it clear enough. "Can you shrink, maybe? I've seen a few demons have the ability to do so, so I'm wondering if you can as well." Giyuu tilted his head again, a bit confused as Tanjiro sighed. Sabito motioned Giyuu to shrink. A few moments of Sabito doing the same thing, Giyuu finally understood as he shrunk and went inside the basket. "Well done!" Tanjiro praised as he patted his head, Giyuu smiled at the gesture.

--------------------------

"Oh, I wanted to apologize for stabbing Tomioka, I was doing my job, so apologies." Tanjiro said as he gave an apologetic smile. Sabito shifted the bamboo basket on his back as he nodded. "It's fine, I guess, but you gotta apologize to Giyuu when we arrive!" Tanjiro nodded. He then started running.

"This will be the first task to your training!" Tanjiro called as he continued to run effortlessly. Sabito groaned and tried keeping up.

------------------------------

Sabito had finally arrived at the 'Sun estate' as Tanjiro called it. It was a large and welcoming looking home. Tanjiro had arrived awhile ago and left a crow to show Sabito the way if he lost sight of him. He breathed in and out for air and realized it was almost nightfall. He went up to the door and knocked. The person who greeted him was a young boy, probably around the same age as him, open the door. He had long black hair with teal ends and wore a blue training uniform. "Tanjiro-sensei!!" The boy yelled. "What is it, Muichiro?" Tanjiro asked as he stepped in the doorway. "Oh! Sabito-san! You finally made it! Please, come in!" He said, backing away from the door.
"Kyojuro! Come here!" Tanjiro called. A few moments later, there was a crash, as if someone fell outta bed and then loud footsteps, and then he saw someone tumble down the stairs. Muichiro started giggling hysterically. "Are you alright, Kyojuro?" Tanjiro asked as he helped Kyojuro up. He had fire colored hair and was a few inches shorter than Tanjiro. He wore a red training uniform.

"Did you sleep in your training uniform..?" Tanjiro asked. Kyojuro rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "M-maybe..?" Tanjiro sighed before turning his attention back to Sabito. "Anyways, this is Sabito, the person I told you who was arriving." Tanjiro explained.
"The one with the friendly demon?" Kyojuro asked in which Tanjiro nodded in confirmation. "The demon is named Giyuu Tomioka. Sabito, these two are Muichiro Tokito and Kyojuro Rengoku. They are my two other Tsugokus." Sabito nodded. Kyojuro gave a warm smile while Muichiro just gave a nod.