Chapter 1

Location: Batcave / Time: 10:50 pm

Bruce Wayne AKA Batman arrived home from his mission with his son, Jason Todd AKA Red Hood. Bruce's sons and butler greeted him with a TT, hello, and Good Evening Master Bruce.

Dick Grayson AKA Nightwing, who was the oldest of all Bruce's children, noticed his younger brother looking pale. With concern for his adoptive brother, Dick's eyes grew wider as Jason was getting smaller and smaller by the second, "Jaybird your shrinking!" Dick gasped.

Bruce turned to face his son but only saw a bundle of clothes on the floor. Bruce rushed over to the pile of clothes and got down on his knees to move some of the clothes aside. Bruce's eyes grew wide as he jumped back a little. He saw a tiny black-haired boy soundly sleeping, with his thumb in his mouth.

"Is that Todd?" Asked Damian Wayne AKA Robin as he walked behind Bruce. Damian stared confusedly at the sleeping child, while Bruce tried to wrap the tiny child up with the bundle of clothes.

"It is." Replied Tim Drake/Wayne AKA Red Robin as he knelt beside Bruce.

"Mommy, Daddy!" The little boy whined.

"My word." Gasped Alfred, the butler, he quickly searched for something warmer to wrap little Jason in.

"Shh, it's okay Jason. I have you." Comforted Bruce, as he carefully picked up his son.

"He's a kid." Stated Damian as he turned his head to follow where Bruce was walking.

"Yes, but how old?" Questioned Dick.

"He's looks like two or three." Tim estimated.

"Dick get me a syringe." Demanded Bruce.

Dick did what he was told without any hesitation. He handed one to Bruce while asking, "Who would do this?"

"I'm not sure." Bruce sighed, he gently stuck the needle in Jason and carefully pulled out a blood sample.

"Mommy Daddy!" Cried Jason even louder feeling the pain of the needle.

"Shh, it's going to be okay Jason. I have you." Grinned Tim as he picked Jason up from Bruce's arms.

Location: Batcave / Time: 12:50 am

The boys stood their in the Batcave pondering who or what could have Deaged their brother.

"Now what?" Asked Dick as he paced back and forth.

"What do you mean?" Questioned Damian looking up from his phone.

"Bruce has done every possible test on Jason for three hours!" Dick shouted.

"Believe it or not, I have a concern for Jason." Sighed Tim, "Even though he tried to murder me."

"Your kidding Drake." Frowned Damian looking at Tim.

"It's Wayne! Yes, he may have been a psychopath, but he still is our brother, which means he's your brother too."

"Got you there Damian." Nodded Dick.

"He's awake." Said Bruce turning to face the boys.

The Bat Brothers ran to the med bed. They saw Jason's tiny blue eyes open slowly. "Mommy?" Cried Jason in his high pitch voice.

"No Jason we're.... We're..." Began Dick looking at his brothers for help.

"We're your new family." Finished Bruce as he stood over the med bed.

"Where's my mommy and daddy?" Sobbed Jason as he sat up.

"He doesn't remember?" Asked Tim looking at Bruce.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." Whispered Alfred. He held a tray of tea and Tim quietly took one.

"Your mommy and daddy... Told us to watch and care for you." Explained Dick in the best way he could.

"They don't love me anymore." Pouted Jason as his eyes filled with more tears.

"No no no no no, they love you very much." Dick wanted to slap himself for making the matter worse.

"Then why they give me to you?"

"They gave us to you because they couldn't provide for you. They knew I would be a good father for you." Explained Bruce, he put his hand on Dick as a cue to stop talking.

"Your my new daddy?" Asked Jason rubbing his eyes.

"Yes." Bruce smiled warmly.

"Why are my clothes big?" Jason asked holding his arms out with oversized sleeves.

"Well, we don't have any clothes your size so we got you those." Smiled Dick nervously.

"Oh and who are you?"

"I'm your awesome, yet charming, older brother, Dick." Dick gave a cocky smile.

"What makes you so awesome then?" Jason asked. Damian and Tim stifled their laughter.

"And I'm Tim, not as arrogant as Dick but just as cool." Tim smirked.

"The name's Damian." Damian stated.

"I'm Jason, but you already knew that." Jason sheepishly blushed with embarrassment.

The Bat Brothers couldn't help but laugh and smile.

"And this Alfred our butler." Tim added while pointing to the man holding a tray of milk.

"Good to see your awake Master Jason." Smiled Alfred in his British accent.

A yawn escaped Jason's mouth and he stretched his arms. "Daddy I'm tired."

"Dick take Jason upstairs please while I do some work."

As Bruce walked away Jason gasped. "You're Batman!"

Bruce looked at his uniform, he forgotten to take his uniform off. He sighed, "It's going to be a long night."