Chapter 9

Location: Gotham Mall / Time: 1:20 pm

Jason walked out of the toy store with a toy otter in his arms.

"I still couldn't believe he didn't want the toy car." Tim whispered in Dick's ear.

Dick shrugged, "He said the otter reminded him of a trip to an aquarium he went on with his parents."

"Well for once I can't argue with Jason on that." Tim chuckled looking at Jason hug his new toy.

"Daddy daddy daddy!" Beamed Jason as he ran to the waiting arms of his father.

"What Jason?" Asked Bruce trying to act surprised.

"Look what Dickie got for me." Jason said holding up the stuffed otter.

"How interesting." Bruce gave a half smile.

"Seriously Todd?" Groaned Damian.

"You shut up." Demanded Tim.

"~TT~." Damian rolled his eyes.

Dick rolled his eyes and took Jason from Bruce's hands and glared at him. Dick didn't want Jason to be held by the man, who wanted him to turn back into an adult.

"Why don't we go home?" Suggested Bruce feeling the angry tension between him and his oldest son.

"Yeah, I want to show Titus and Ace my new toy." Smiled Jason. Dick placed Jason over his shoulders and headed for the door. "Wee!"

"I doubt our dogs would be interested." Damian rolled his eyes.

Tim ignored Damon's comment and picked up the bag, "Come on Damian." Tim said as he quickly followed his brothers.

Damian frowned, "When can Todd be an adult again?"

"I don't know." Sighed Bruce

Location: Wayne Manor / Time: 3:40 pm

Jason ran around the house with his arms out pretending to be an airplane. Tim played along. For once he didn't feel unsafe when Jason was around. Dick watched them from the living room couch, he smile when Jason would run past him.

"Dickie come play with us." Begged Jason as he stopped and started to pull at Dick's hand to get off the couch.

"Okay, okay." Smiled Dick, "Better run the enemy plane is coming."

Jason squealed and ran away. Tim laughed as he watched Dick chase after Jason.

"Timmy help Dickie got me." Laughed Jason as Dick tackled his little brother to the ground and started to tickle to his stomach.

Tim smiled but didn't help, "Nah, better not." He sat down on the couch and watch the fun happen. Jason squealed when Dick wiggled his fingers on Jason's sides.

"Do you give up Little-Wing?" Chuckled Dick.

"Yes! Hahahaha!" Panted Jason.

Dick stopped tickling him, picked him up, and hugged him. Jason smirked and whispered something in Dick's ear. Dick smirked back. He and Jason walked slowly to Tim.

"What are you doing?" Asked Tim nervously getting up from the couch.

"Just stand still." Smirked Dick.

Tim didn't like this, he slowly walked back, but tripped over a pillow that was left on the floor. Dick jumped and pinned him to the floor. He made a wiggling Tim lay on his back, "Now Jason!" Dick called.

Jason jumped on Tim's stomach and slid his tiny fingers under his brother's shirt. He wiggled his fingers in Tim's armpits. A howl could be heard all through the mansion.

"No! Hahahaha!" Laughed Tim as he tried to squirm out of Dick's grip and Jason's fingers.

"That's for not helping me." Laughed Jason.

"I'm sorry! Hahahah!" Tim laughed harder.

"Hey Little-Wing let me do something really quick." Chuckled Dick with an evil gleam in his eyes.

Jason got off Tim. Dick raised Tim's hands above his head and raised his shirt up.

"No! Jason I swear I will get you back! Hahahaha!" Laughed Tim feeling his brother's fingers over his stomach.

After about a few minutes of tickling, the brothers caught their breath and laid their on the floor. They decided to watch a movie. Jason and Tim took a nap on Dick. Dick smiled and wrapped his arms around both his brothers.

"I will never let go of this moment." Whispered Dick as he placed a kiss on each of his brothers' heads.