Chapter 15

Location: Wayne Manor / Time: 6:40 pm

Dick ran up with med-kit in hand. Babs and Alfred followed close behind. They got to the bathroom and saw a shocking sight. There was a giant puddle of blood on the bathroom tile and it was coming from Jason's leg.

"Jason!" Was All Babs could say.

Jason sobbed, "It stings."

"I know, I know what happened though?" Dick asked bending down

"The bullies took something from their pockets and hit my leg with it." Jason winced in pain.

"Let me see Jason." Said Babs bending down to Jason's level

"I'll get Bruce." Said Tim running out of the room.

"Oh no." Groaned Dick.

"What?!" Asked Jason and Babs at the same time.

"They cut Jason with a piece of glass." Frowned Dick as he pulled out a large piece of thin glass from Jason's knee.

"It hurts Dickie." Whined Jason clutching Babs' hand.

"I know. This med-kit isn't going to cut it. He's going to need stitches." Dick sighed.

"Are you serious? Is it that bad of a cut?!" Demanded Babs.

"I am. Jason come with me." Dick ordered.

Jason tried to stand up but wind up falling on his behind. "It hurts too bad."

Dick picked Jason up gently and ran quickly to find Bruce. Tim was about to walk up with Bruce until they saw Dick and Babs running with Jason.

"Stitches, Batcave, now!" Yelled Babs

Tim, Dick, Bruce, and Alfred followed to Batcave. There they saw Damian on the BatComputer.

"Bruce, Jason need stitches now!" Demanded Dick.

Bruce took Jason from a Dick, "What happened?"

"Some drug dealers' kids cut Jason with this." Dick held up the piece of thin glass.

Bruce took Jason from Dick and set him down on the med bed. "Everyone upstairs except Alfred." Everyone did.

"I'm so scared." Sighed Babs.

"Ditto." Frowned Tim.

Dick put warm hands on his their shoulders, "He'll be fine. Tim if it wasn't for you the cut would've gotten worst."

"But I would have seen the glass." Groaned Tim.

"I didn't either, it took me awhile." Dick assured.

"Why would anyone hurt a sweet kid like Jason?" Asked Babs. She got glares from the boys, "Ok Jason isn't sweet, but he's three now so that makes him sweet."

Damian walked towards his family, "What is going on?"

"Jason is getting stitches." Frowned Babs.

Damian only said, "What happened?"