Chapter 7

Location: Gotham City / Time: 8:45 pm

"Mr. J, the new toy didn't work on the Scarlett Helmet." Whined Harley Quinn, the insane affiliate of the Joker. She looked at the busted ray-gun that turned Jason into a toddler.

"You think I don't know that!" Yelled Joker, "I thought I told you to make that machine work!"

"I said it wasn't ready yet." Stated the captive scientist, Dr. Jamie Alister.

Joker gave Alister a slap across his face, "Well can you make another one that works?" The Joker frowned

"Yes, but I need to get to my lab." Alister replied.

"Where is that?" Joker demanded grabbing Alister by his coat.

"On... on... On an island ten miles out from the ocean." Alister stuttered.

"Well what are waiting for let's go party on an island." Laughed Harley grabbing her suitcase.

"Hahahahahaha!" Laughed Joker.

Location: Batcave / Time: 9:00 pm

Alfred canceled the party due to Bruce being too involved with his work.

"Jason should stay like this." Protested Dick, he wanted his bother to grow up to be happy, not grow up to be a murderer.

"No, as much as I hate Jason being Red Hood he keeps Gotham's drug deals in line." Stated Bruce.

"You wanted Jason to be close to you! Now's your opportunity." Dick argues back.

"Jason needs to be his normal-self." Bruce stated back.

"But he.." Dick was cut off.

"Jason's getting the cure, period." Bruce said with no emotion.

"You know, you're going to regret giving him the cure." Dick hissed.

"Daddy." Sobbed Jason entering the Batcave.

"Jason..." Began Bruce.

"I had another nightmare." Jason rubbed his eyes.

"What about kid?" Asked Dick as he picked Jason up.

"My mommy doing drugs again." Sobbed Jason.

Dick looked at Bruce and sighed. "Let me take him Dick, you go to bed." Said Bruce.

"Alright, night Little-Wing." Smiled Dick as he handed Jason to Bruce.

"Night-night Dickie." Smiles Jason.

Dick sighed and walked towards the elevator. When Dick got off the elevator and climbed the steps to his room, he was greeted by an unhappy face.

"You know Jason will find out eventually." Frowned Damian as he walked out of his room to meet Dick.

"I know." Growled Dick as he quietly stomped to his room. He passed Damian coldly to his room and was about to open the door.

"He asked me today why the calendars are on the wrong dates." Damian stated calling to Dick.

"What did you say to him?!" Yelled Dick turning around to face Damian.

"Nothing. I just walked off and got Drake. I'm not talking to that brat." Damian crossed his arms.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Dick groaned.

"I have thanks for asking." Damian smirked and walked back to his room.

"Brat." Dick rolled his eyes and entered in his room. He shut the door and the Manor was completely silent.