Chapter 1

Izuku's eyes shoot open suddenly.

"W-what happened? The last thing I remember is Kacchan pulling the pin on his gauntlet. Am I in the hospital? No, whatever I'm laying on is too hard to be a hospital bed." Izuku ponders before realizing that something feels off. He glances around, seeing nothing but solid stone walls, but when he looks down he sees the last thing he would have ever expected. Instead of seeing his body, he sees the feet of a dragon.

"... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

———————————————

The sound of screaming startles both the newly named Rimuru and Veldora, neither one having realized that there was another sapient being in the cave. After a second, Veldora uses Magic Sense to locate the source of the screaming, only to be shocked by the similarities between this being's magical signature and his own.

"I have another child?" He thinks aloud, surprised.

"Wait, what? You have a kid?" Rimuru asks. "Do you want me to go get them?" She continues.

"And leave me here? Alone?" Veldora asks, feigning despair.

"Only for a second. I promise to come right back once I find them." Rimuru responds as she turns to leave and go searching for them.

"In that case, Rimuru, please do. I can't wait to meet my New Child!" Veldora exclaims, excited at the prospect of a new family member.

——————————

"Ok, I'm in a cave who-knows-where, I have no idea how I got here, and I'm a Dragon now. Anything I miss?" Izuku ponders aloud, before exhaling a small lightning bolt. "And I breathe lightning. NOW everything's accounted for." He says upon that happening. "Now first thing's first, I need to figure out where on earth I am."

"You're not on earth anymore, actually." A feminine voice says from behind him, causing him to do a full 180 in an instant, only to be shocked at the sight of a small blue slime. "If you're anything like me, you died and got reincarnated in this world. Luckily for you, you're a dragon instead of a simple slime." The slime says, apparently a little jealous. "Anyway, follow me, I met someone who can explain it better than I can. He's also your current self's father." She says as she begins to hop away.