Tease

Contains smut

When the two arrived at her apartment, they immediately kicked off their shoes and plopped down on the couch. Liv turned to look at the boy next to her, "So heres my place, it used to be carlys until she moved in with adam", matty nodded his head "It's nice" he responded back.

"Soo can I interest you in some wine and a joint?" she asked, her nerves spiking a bit at the semi-akward silence between the two. "That sounds wonderful" matty responded, as he sent the girl a soft smile, Olivia quickly got up and walked to the kitchen. Quickly, she poured them each a glass of wine and grabbed the two joints that were sitting on the counter.

"Here you are" she said as she handed matty the glass of wine, "Thank you love" he said, which caused the pink to return to her cheeks. She quickly took a seat next to him and pulled out her lighter, quickly lighting the joint and taking a much needed hit.
She released the smoke from her lungs, and passed the joint to matty, who graciously accepted it, taking a hit as well.

"Why are you so nervous" matty asked out of the blue, Olivias heart sped up "Who said I was nervous?" she asked, before quickly taking the joint back from matty.

Matty chuckled "I could see it on your face, no need to be nervous love" he said, and placed a hand on her thigh to reassure her everything was fine. His touch sent sparks through her body, in that moment she imagined what his hands would feel like all over and how it would feel to have him in- "Olivia? You there" matty asked, quickly snapping her out of her thoughts.

She cleared her throat "Ye-yeah, sorry um yeah no everythings fine" she said, as she plastered on her most convincing smile, trying to avoid the tingling feeling in her stomach as she watched him release the smoke from his mouth.

"Do i make you nervous darling" he asked, a cheeky grin painted his face as he moved closer to her. Livs heart began to race as the butterfiles in her stomach began to dance at the mere closeness of the two. "N-No" she responded, silently kicking herself on the shakiness of her voice, matty took the hand that was on her thigh and moved it to cup her cheek.

Matty chuckled and moved his face closer to hers " i think you're lying" he whispered, he lips merely centimeters from hers. "I-i" she tried to speak, but the proximity of them made her nervous, she wanted so desperately to close the gap between the two, thinking maybe that would get him to shut up if he realized she felt fine making the first move. But it was matty who pulled away first, placing the now dead joint on the ash tray that sat on the coffee table.

"Fucking tease" she mumbled, this caught mattys attention "what did you just say?" he asked, a grin adorned his face as he moved closer to her. "I said you're a tease healy" Olivia responded back, "Ah baby did i make you upset?" he said as he moved his hand to cup her cheek again, "did you want me to kiss you" he asked, slowly moving his lips closer to hers "Maybe even fuck you senseless on this couch of yours" he asked, his lips now ghosting hers.

Olivia gulped, gently squeezing her thighs together try to get any sense of relief from the situation, matty noticed this and smirked, he quickly backed away and chuckled. "You're fucking annoying healy thats what you are" she huffed, frustrated at the teasing, she knew he was doing this on purpose.

She moved closer to him, quickly swinging her leg around his lap so she was straddling him, she could feel his semi hard on as she sat down. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved closer to his face " you want to tease healy? Fine two can play that game" she said, before moving her face to his neck, where she placed gentle kisses along the side of it. She could feel him growing under her and smirked, she quickly rocked her hips ontop of him, earning a low growl from matty.