The Party

TW : Drug use, and Sexual Assault

When Liv woke up the next day, her head was pounding and she felt a heavy weight across her mid section. Looking down, she saw that the heavy weight on her stomach was mattys arm, she looked over at the sleeping boy and smiled. Matty was passed out on the pillow next her, with his arm drapped protectively around her.

Liv reached over and pushed some of his loose curls out of his face, smiling at how cute he looked while sleeping. "Watching me sleep now Holt?" he mumbled, his eyes still closed, "When I see beauty i stare" she responded back. Matty smiled and opened his eyes, "Good morning baby" he said, his voice still raspy from waking. "Goodmorning Matty" she responded, leaning over slightly and placing a kiss on his lips. Olivia pulled away before it could lead to anything further, because her head was still pounding.

"Matty what happened last night? I remeber us coming back to your place and having sex twice, but after that, it's only bits and pieces." she asked as she gently massaged her temples trying to get some relief. "We didn't drink so I'm not sure why I-" liv stopped mid sentence, as she spotted the leftover white powder that was on matty's nightstand.

"Where did you get coke matty?" she asked as she looked back down at the boy in shock, " oh um well last night you said you wanted to party and mentioned getting some, so i met with my dealer and picked some up, i thought you wanted to do it, i'm sorry" he said, sitting up and shifting closer to her.

Liv sighed "I just haven't done it in years thats all, probably wouldn't do it again anyway my headache is killer" she chuckled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before getting out of bed to go find some painkillers.

"I just got a text from george darling" Matty said from the bedroom, Liv walked back into the room from the bathroom, now feeling a bit better from taking painkillers. "Whats it say?" she asked as she sat down next to him on the bed, "The boys want to host a party tonight as a celebration of our two bands coming together" matty said as he read off the text. "Sounds fun" she said, "Yeah, but it doesn't start till later though so we have some time to ourselves" he said, turning towards her and pushing her down on the bed.

Liv giggled "Really healy the 2 rounds last night weren't good enough" she said, "You know I can't stay away from you" he chuckled, before leaning down to connect their lips.

A few hours later....

Matty was on his way to pick up Olivia, since he had dropped her off a few hours earlier so she could get ready for the party. Once he arrived at her apartment buliding, he quickly parked and made his way up to her apartment. Liv quickly rushed to open the door once she heard him knocking, "Hey baby" she said, out of breath from having to run from her bedroom to open the door. "Hey Livy, you look hot" he commented as he pulled her in by her waist and quickly placed a kiss on her lips. "Thank you matty, you look hot as well" she said, admiring him. "You ready to head out?" he asked, "Yeah let me go get my bag" she responded, quickly leaving his embrace and picking up the purse that was on the coffee table. Liv grabbed mattys hand and intertwined their fingers together, before the couple made their way out the door and to his car.

At the party

When the two arrived at Georges house, they could already hear the loud music that was thumping away inside the house. "Ay look whos here! Our favorite lead singer" george shouted as the pair walked into the house, "Hey what about me!" matty argued, which caused Liv to laugh at the boy next to her. "Sorry mate" george joked as he pulled both of them into a big hug, "Congratulations on everything Liv you guys deserve it! I'm excited to get to know all of you guys more these next couple months" george said, as he pulled away for their hug. "Thank you G, i'm excited too! Its gonna be alot of fun!" Liv said.