Steamy shower

* Smut warning *

The pair could barely keep their hands off eachother as they stumbled into mattys house. Matty quickly kicked the front door closed with his foot, and then pressed liv against it. His lips hungraily attacked her neck as he pinned both of her hands above her head.

"Matty" she whimpered, "hmm" he hummed as he continued the assault on her neck "need you" she moaned, matty smirked and pulled away from her neck "do you now?" he taunted. Olivia groaned "you're so difficult sometimes healy" she commented, matty chuckled "I know baby I know, so let me make it easy" he said as he grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs and too the bathroom.

"I'm gonna get us some clothes and towels, why don't you warm up the shower?" matty suggested, "i'll be waiting, so don't be too long" she said, matty nodded his head in response, before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and walking out the door to get what he needed.

Liv quickly slipped her dress off, folding it and placing it on the counter where it wouldn't get wet, then she quickly slipped her underwear off. 'If only matty knew I didn't wear a bra tonight' she thought to herself, before placing her underwear beside her dress.

After a second of struggling to turn on the shower, she finally got the water to the perfect temperature. Liv waited about 2 minutes before she heard the familiar sound of the bathroom door being opened. "I'm back livy" matty said, quickly placing the clothes and towels down on the counter. Liv poked her head out from behind the curtain, "I've been waiting" she chuckled, before going back behind the curtain once more.

Matty removed his clothes as fast as possible, almost tripping and falling on his face several times during the process. Once completely naked, Matty made his way over to the shower and pulled back the curtain, revealing the beautiful girl behind it. After stepping into the shower, Matty quickly wrapped his arms around Olivias waist for support, as he got used to the slippery tile.

"Woah there Healy, don't go falling for me already" liv joked as she wrapped her arms around his neck, Matty blushed "Too late" he responded back. It was liv who made the first move, she pulled him closer to him immediately connecting their lips, the water cascaded gently down their faces as the twos lips met.

Matty gently pushed liv against wall, as his hands moved from her waist, to where she needed him most. Liv whimpered as she felt the ghostly presence of his fingers near her entrance, "Please matty" she pleaded, slightly bucking her hips into his hands for any sort of relief. "So needy tonight baby" matty said, liv pouted on his answer, still squirming from the lack of his attention to her core.

"You're such a tease,  if you won't do it then I will" she quipped, as she removed one of her hands from around his neck and slowly ran it down her body, but before she could even reach her core, matty gripped her wrist and pinned it above her head. "Not so fast darling" he teased, liv was about to respond back, when she felt his finger slowly enter her. "See you just had to wait, it was worth it right?' he whispered, as he pushed another finger inside of her and slowly moved them in and out at an agonizing pace.

"Fa-faster please matty need more" she stuttered, the pleasure slowly overwhelming her senses, matty smirked "you know, since you've been so good today, I'll give it to you" he said, as he slowly removed his fingers from her. She frowned at him " why'd you stop" she groaned, frustrated at all the teasing he was doing, "Thought you would want something better than my fingers" he said, before slowly entering her.

Liv threw her head back in pleasure as Matty slowly bottomed out, "I knew you would" he responded. Matty slowly rocked his hips back and forth, creating a steady pace, for stability liv wrapped both legs around his waist, while he held her up against the wall of the shower. "You're so beautiful" he whispered as he left gentle kisses all over her chest, never once breaking the rhythm of his thrusts. "So are you" she whispered, as she gently ran her fingers through his wet curls, "I've been thinking about this ever since you pulled me on stage" she responded.

"Really darling? Thinking about me being inside of you and knowing i'm yours and that all those girls screaming my name mean nothing to me, when you're the only one i want screaming my name" he said, looking up at her and attacking her lips in a kiss. "Yes" she whispered back, "And I needed to show all those guys in the audience and on the crew that you are mine, right?" he asked between kisses. "Yes Matty all yours" Liv whispered out, getting lost into the sensation of him moving in and out of her.

"Thats right darling, you're all mine" he said, before picking up the pace of his thrusts. "So close" Liv groaned as she squeezed her legs tighter around him, trying to get him as close and as deep as possible. "Me too baby me too, just a little longer" he said, as he placed soft kisses on her neck, nipping at some places, definitely leaving a mark that will appear in the morning. "Together" he whispered in her ear, quickly sending Liv over the edge.

After of few seconds of helping her ride out her orgasm, matty quickly hit his and slowed down his thrusts until he was still. "You ok livvy" matty asked, as he looked up at the girl, who had her eyes closed still trying to recover. "Ye-yeah I'm good" she smiled as the fog of her orgasm left her head and was now replaced with the beautiful sight of the man infront of her. "You alright?" she asked, as she cupped his cheek in her hand, he leaned into her touch and said "never been better Liv".

Matty gently helped liv unwrap her legs and gain her footing on the slippery tile. After he slowly pulled out of her, the two cleaned eachother up, before stepping out of the shower.

After drying off and getting redressed, the two made their way to mattys bedroom and flopped down on the bed. "You guys were absolutely breathe taking tonight" Liv commented, breaking the silence between them, "Thank you love, I'm glad you were able to come" he responded, then turned on his side to face her. Liv followed in-suit, so she too was facing him, "I wouldn't have missed it" she smiled, matty grinned and pulled the girl closer into him.

"You're the best Olivia" he commented as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Thats all you matty" she mumbled, before he eyes fluttered closed and sleep took over. Matty went to respond back to the girl, but quickly looked down and saw she had fallen asleep. He smiled down at the girl, gently tucking a stray hair behind her ear, before kissing her forehead. "I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it" he whispered to her sleeping figure, before kissing her cheek and turning off the light.

A/N : AHHHG i hope this was ok :)