"You're My dream girl"

The next morning

Liv groaned as she clicked her phone off and placed it on the bedside table. Matty, noticing her distress, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. "What's wrong Livy?" matty asked, Olivia sighed, "Well I met your ex, gemma is it? What a bitch" she scoffed.

"Oh god what did she do this time?" he groaned, matty wanted nothing to do with gemma, but she didn't seem to get the memo. "She just asked me if I was your new slut" liv laughed at this, "Also said that i was a replacement, that she didn't cheat on you, and that you're dramatic, then told me I was a whore and to fuck myself. So i told her no thanks matty does that for me" liv responded, the last part earning a soft laugh from matty.

"Jesus, I can't stand her, I'm sorry Livy. She's such a bitch and like I said she literally cheated on me multiple times" matty shook his head, clearly upset. Liv turned towards Matty, "Hey it's ok, I just ignored her I could tell by her tone she wasn't worth fighting with" she said, as she ran her hands gently through his curls. Matty smiled, and placed a soft kiss on her lips, "You're amazing you know that? Also your response to her was hilarious" matty said, chuckling softly.

"I also told her to enjoy her sad life and that I was gonna ride your dick while you shout my name" she said, a smirk growing on her face. "Olivia Holt, you are literally my dream girl I swear" matty said, as he laughed and gave her another kiss. Liv giggled "Wow healy it's truly an honor to receive that title", Matty chuckled at her response and pulled her closer.

"Just be careful with Gemma, she's crazy and I don't want you getting hurt ok?" he said, his tone becoming serious as he warned her. "Don't worry Matty I'll be ok, and if she tries to mess with me I'll mess with her back" Liv responded, matty just nodded his head in response.

"You know Carly gave me an ear full when she saw those posts" liv chuckled as she snuggled closer into his side. "Yeah Adam did the same thing to me" Matty said, "Funny they set us up and then are confused why we spent the night together" liv chuckled. "Yeah don't know what they thought was going to happen" Matty chuckled, "I hate that I have to leave to go into the studio today, I much rather spend the day with you" liv pouted as she looked to face Matty.

He sighed, tucking a piece of loose hair behind her ear and cupping her cheek "I know baby, I wish you didn't have to go either, but we'll see each other tonight at the gig" he responded, Liv leaned into his touch " I know I know, but i want to be around you more, there's just something about you" she whispered then kissed the palm of his hand that was placed on her cheek.

"I feel the same way Livy, but hey tonight after the gig why don't you come back to my place and we can spend the night together again? If you'll have me of course" matty said, slightly laughing at the last part of his statement. "I'd love to " she smiled widely, Matty smiled brightly "Perfect" he responded.

"Matty I totally forgot but would you and the band want to come to my Bands gig this friday? It totally slipped my mind that we were performing" she chuckled. "I'd love to go, let me ask the band as well, but I'll for sure go, I can't wait to see you perform baby" he said, an excited smile spread across his face. "I can't wait to see you perform" she quickly responded back, "I'll dedicate a song to you tonight" he responded, before placing one last kiss on her forehead.

A/N : some song foreshadowing in there if you squint. Also i hope this made sense 😭 for reference we'll assume before things went down between them he told her all abt gemma, so everything makes sense