How it all ends

32. How it all ends
.
.
.

You found me. I mind link Kaden.

You helped, your dream helped us locate you. He responded back.

I was thankful for that, William would finally be stopped. I watched Kaden in his wolf form fighting off the rabid wolves, something was different, it was different like when we had encountered the rabid wolves on the road, Kaden appeared to be aware of how to defeat this corrupted creatures, maybe they found a way.

I wanted to join the fight but I know that that will be of disadvantage to Kaden, I was still weak and this rabid wolves were stronger than the regular wolves.

More of the rabid wolves fall to the ground and faced their death. I also see James but he was not in his wolf form but he fought well.

Williams was no where to be seen and it made me wonder if he had escaped and fled for his life but I hoped that was not the case, if Williams manages to leave here, it means that he would return and he would return stronger and maybe the way Kaden had found to defeat him would be useless.

Soon all the rabid wolves had fallen to their death. Kaden immediately shifted back and without caring for his nudity ran over to me and enclosed me in his arms.

I did not realize how much I had missed Kaden until his bare chest touched mine

"Did he hurt you?", Our baby? He asks as he releases me, James passed him a pair of shorts to cover his nakedness

"I am fine, our child is fine, his heartbeat is strong" I smiled at him.

"Anna, I am so—" Kaden began but he was cut off by Williams figure walking into the room.

"I see you have found her uncle" Williams spat with anger in his voice. The room immediately grew silent and I, Kaden, the Alpha Queen and the wolves Kaden had led here watched Williams.

"I thought you had fled Williams, you were always a coward and still is" Kaden said proudly standing tall, he moved me to his back shielding me from Williams.

"You don't know anything, I am stronger than you can imagine. You know Freya begged me to help her when beta Darius was on his unintentional rampage. Yes I was there and I watched her begged for her miserable life but don't worry, you will do more than mere begging, you will grovel at my feet!" He declared proudly.

My heart broke, he was trying to use Freya to taunt Kaden, Kaden did not deserve this.

"Freya begged because she did not know that you were the evil, that you were the one responsible for her suffering but I know and I will never beg, it will give me great pleasure to rip out your throat" Kaden uttered those words without a stutter or a waver in his voice for a single second.

William had no effect on him, for that I was happy and a bit relaxed.

"If the Alpha King could not defeat me do you think you can" William smirks.

"I think my uncle had compassion for you because you were his blood, but I won't, I share no blood relation with a monster like you" Kaden said and immediately he

Kaden lunged forward, his body transforming into a magnificent black wolf quick and mesmerizing. The light in the room bathed him in an ethereal glow as his bones cracked and reshaped, his limbs elongating and becoming sinewy. He had become the embodiment of a primal force, a werewolf ready to protect me, our child and his pack at any cost.

Williams changed as well, but his brown wolf could not match in form with that of Kaden's. Kaden was a true Alpha in his lupine form.

Williams met him head-on, his claws slashing through the air with deadly precision. The clash of their bodies reverberated through the clearing, the ground shaking beneath their powerful blows. Growls and snarls filled the room as they circled each other, each maneuvering for the perfect strike.