Two days and Three nights (1)

26. Two days and Three nights
Part One
.
.
.

The dancing rays of the morning sun illuminate into the skin of my closed eyes causing me to open my eyes due to the discomfort. I sat up immediately noticing that Kaden was not by my side, I was about to call out to him when he stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and another he used to dry off his presently washed hair.

"You are awake, I wanted you to sleep in more" his husky voice reaches my ears sending excitement all around my body. The floral scent of the hair shampoo mixed with his woody scent causing more excitement that I can't even find the perfect words to describe how my body was feeling even when if I tried.

I realize that this is the first time I am seeing him partially naked in the daytime, with all the glory of the sun illuminating into his skin and on his toned abs and arms, I was shamelessly ogling at him, I knew that and he definitely knew as well, evidence was that a mischievous smirk had spread across his chiseled and flawless face.

He takes slow but intentional steps towards me, as if seducing me. He knew the effect he had on me, he could smell my desire for him and I wanted him to, I wanted him to know that I do desire him and I wanted him. By the time he reached my side of the bed, I gulped down on saliva, I was nervous like a virgin bride, I laughed internally, I was the complete opposite right now " You are beautiful" I blurted out.

He chuckles, a wide smile spreads on his face and stays there for few seconds before he says "Here I thought I was the one seducing you"

My eyes widens at his statement, "I am not doing anything" I sheepishly defended.

"That is it, you don't have to do anything, you just do" he stated as he kissed my cheeks, he was about to go for my lips but I stopped him and jumped away

"Morning breath" I explained

"I don't mind" he chuckles

"Well..., I do" I said shyly

"Okay fine, I have to leave for a meeting soon, regarding the preparation for the King's burial, it will be held tomorrow evening "

"Oh okay, so am I tag along or something?" I asked

"No you don't, but I made sure you will be okay, breakfast would be delivered here soon and your friend Diana would be here as well to spend time with you " Kaden answered, I smiled at his gesture

" Thank you" I was excited to spend time with Diana, we have not been able to do that for years, even the time I became her maid, I couldn't, because I was being cautious and I had to stay in my place though Diana was not pleased at that time, I was trying to save myself from another beating or better still another sexual harassment or worst assault from whom his name I refuse to now mention.

I made my way to the bathroom while Kaden dressed up, a knock soon came to the door immediately as I finished with brushing my teeth.

"The food is here" Kaden announced

"Okay" I responded.

Kaden waited for me to be done with my morning body routine before we had breakfast together, just as soon as he was leaving, a knock came to the door, he answered it.

Diana steps in and he smiles at me and leaves.

"He does treat you like a princess" Diana giggles as she walked up to me

I smile back "He does" I responded proudly.

"Well.., I am glad to hear that, you finally found happiness, I feared that my brother's deeds might have hindered your relationship" she said as she took her seat on the couch beside the bed.