Season 1 Episode 30: Wally, (Y/N), and Anne

The episode begins out in the forests that surround Wartwood, where the Plantars, (Y/N), and Anne are walking through, carrying wooden baskets. The reason behind the inclusion of the baskets is revealed to them when Hop Pop stops in front of two bushes, having one contain red and green berries, and the other containing red and blue berries.

Anne: So, why exactly are we collecting berries?

(Y/N): Because Hop Pop needs them for some of his more difficult recipes. Besides, we can use this to learn which berries are safe to eat.

Hop Pop: Correct, (Y/N). (grabs one berry each) Now, remember, green and red, be well fed. Blue and red, instantly dead. (Sprig starts chewing green and red berries) Oh, wait. Or was that, "Green and red, instantly dead"?

Sprig: (surprised) Huh?! (spits the berries out, disgusted) Bleh!

Polly: (hops over to some black berries) What about these berries?

(Y/N): (walks over) Don't eat those. They can cause dry throats, nausea, and serious stomach pains. However, if eaten dry, they can cure headaches.

Hop Pop: (surprised) How do you know that, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I was informed about them by Maddie a few days ago, while she was collecting them. Though, I don't know why she was needing them.

Sprig: Well, Maddie's mysterious, as most say.

Hop Pop: Alright, you two, back to berry business.

As everyone gets back to listening to Hop Pop explain what certain coloured berries do, Anne just picks up a mushroom, bored beyond most trips to any local library.

Anne: (stares at the mushroom) Hmm. Yup, that's a mushroom.

As Anne tosses the fungi away from her, a shadowy figure runs past her point of view, looking like nothing she's ever encountered, yet has a humanoid look, being taller than her. Upon seeing this figure, she gasps, before turning back to the Plantars and (Y/N).

Anne: Did you guys see that?

Hop Pop: (continuing on) Purple and green heals the spleen.

Anne: Hey, guys! (hears the creature run past her) Huh? What the heck?

(Y/N): (walks over) What's up?

Anne: I saw something run by. Wanna check it out?

(Y/N): Sure, could be something interesting.

The two humans begin following the creature, using the sounds it's making to locate it more easier. However, along the way, Anne slides down a steep hill, dragging (Y/N) with her as they land in some tall grass.

Anne: Ouch, that smarts. (gets shushed by (Y/N)) What? Why?

(Y/N): (points ahead) Look.

Anne looks to where (Y/N) is pointing, and gasps in amazement. A few steps in front of them stands a massive green, floral, ape-like creature in an area of extremely thick mist as white butterflies surround it. The creature then breaths in the mist through it's nostrils, making the area more clearer to see.

Anne: (stunned) Whoa...

(Y/N): I suddenly feel more peaceful when looking at it...

As Anne and (Y/N) continue marvelling at this unknown specimen, the former human accidentally sucks in one of those butterflies, and starts coughing. The creature, startled by the noise of possible predators, scampers away, leaving Anne to call after it.