14 - Osmund

You exited the room rather quickly, and walked towards the gate that was locked. Leon boosted Ashley over, and she quickly unlocked it.

You walked into the room, and then through another door. There was a pair of heavy metal doors that led outside, and a golden elevator. You favored the doors, making Leon open them for you.

Now, all you had to do was make it to the summit. You snuck around, killing Ganados while trying to make it to the top of the mountain without being spotted — which you failed at. You found a stairway, and quickly ran up, before opening the door inside. You quickly put the Ganado's inside down to rest, your LE5 now your favorite tool. You made your way throughout the factory, kicking ass and throwing Grenades.

And of course, you found yourselves in a sewer.

"Remember running from that croc?" You called over your shoulder, wading through the sewage.

"Thought it was an alligator," Leon smirked.

"Was it?" You crouched over, ducking under a pipe. "The only thing I remember is saving your ass — what, like eight times?"

You got to a new platform, and worked on opening the door. Leon and Ashley pulled levers on your command, and the door opened. You were the first through the door, and immediately became overwhelmed with the silence. You nodded to a locker.

"Stay here."

"No problem," Ashley quickly sealed herself inside.

You turned the corner, and you were right to be scared. One of the Regenerators.

"What the hell is that?" Leon yelled.

"Just shoot it!" You screamed, holding your biosensor to your eye.

Leon, like a dumbass, tried to shoot the beast in the head. You, on the other hand, aimed for vital organs, while occasionally ducking from its extending arms. You were pretty much a pro at this point, not to brag.

But it didn't go down.

It suddenly like — imploded. It's skin was suddenly covered with spikes, and it's face was grossly disfigured — like it wasn't already.

"What the fuck!?" Leon gaped.

"Die, you stupid bitch!" You screamed, trying to avoid the spikes.

Finally, it began to shake, and you pushed Leon around the corner. As the creature expanded, it's spikes went everywhere. You poked your head around the corner, before carefully stepping out.

"Nothing in this world is worse than Lickers," you sighed deeply, before knocking on Ashley's locker. "Come on out."

She pushed open the door, observing the room, covered in blood and pricks. She opened her mouth, but you shook your head, and continued on your path. Another door that Leon and Ashley worked to open with your help, and you were through to a dark-ass room filled with rats. Again, the silence was unnerving. Leon spotted a wheel, and went to work turning it. You crossed over the bridge he had created, and skimmed over the other side of the platform.

"Anything?" Ashley called.

"Just a sec!"

You ended up locating another bridge, which led to a power panel. You pulled the lever, before hearing screams.

"Damn it!" You yelled, turning on your heel. "I left for two seconds!"

Leon wasn't in a fighting position. That was no secret, especially with the virus getting worse, and Ashley was... a Barbie. So you were momma bear for the time being, and it was honestly pissing you off.