𝟎𝟎𝟑 , 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
────────────────

AT HER LOCKER xavierys was putting her books away. suddenly, some girl tapped vegas shoulder.

"hi! i'm miranda!" the girl introduced herslef. "oh hey i'm xavierys but you can just call me vega!" xavierys smiled.

"okay ! i just wanted to see if you wanted to come to like my sleep over tonight!" miranda spoke. they've never spoken so it was werid.

"hmm sure!" vega smiled. "okay! see you there!"

vega smiled closing her locker and walking off to class, until, she bumped into someone. "oh shi—" dustin apologized before seeing who it was.

"fucking christ help me." vega said looking up. dustin started laughing, "watch where your going dumbass."

"um you watch where your going, idiot." vega rolled her eyes. "your fault." dustin smirked.

vega scoffed sticking up the middle finger at him, walking off to class.

✧˖*°࿐

AT MIRANDAS vega sat gossiping with them. "when are the boys coming?" one of them asked. "i don't know .. i told them at nine." miranda looked at the clock.

hearing giggling noises coming from outside. miranda shot a confused look. one of the girls got up and opened the garage door.

"who is that?" miranda asks as revealing maya. "maya?" vega called out. she stood there awkwardly for a few seconds."anna!" maya calls out. anna slowly comes out from behind the garbage bins.

"umm what are you doing?"miranda asked, confused why they were here. "we're ummm.." anna trails off.

"about to smoke." maya finishes the sentence. "cool us too. let's smoke." miranda ushers them over.

everyone sat down on the couch and brought out there lighters, "you want a hit?" miranda asked xavierys. "oh no thanks." vega chuckled.

"i love getting like drunk." maya lied, vega rolled her eyes knowing maya has never gotten drunk a day in her life.

"cool we have beer!" miranda smiled. mayas smile slowly faded.

suddenly, a group of six boys came in thru the window, one by one. saved by the boys.

"isn't he in like the 5th grade.." anna mumbled. "yeah but he's hot." miranda shrugged.

all the girls got in a line, the boys facing them. "my moms not home soo.." miranda says so they knew they could do anything. "cool." one of the boys grabs her hand.

after picking, it was just xavierys, anna and maya left. "you i guess.." one of the boys picked anna. then, dustin was up.

it was between xavierys and maya. she prayed to god he didn't pick her, even twisted her fingers. she looked disgustingly at maya. "um, vega .." dustin picked, grabbing her hand.

she shoved his hand away, sitting with him behind the couch. they sat they in silence looking at eachother.

"soo.." dustin said, xavierys scoffed. "don't even think i'll let you slide after the shit you've done."

"god! i was jus gon ask how's your day going. dork." dustin said holding his hands up. "it was good until you came!"

the whole room was dark and quiet, you could only hear the sounds of people kissing and making out.

soon enough, they started arguing quietly. "okay well maybe if you weren't such a bitch." vega whispered-yelled.

"me a bitch? then what are you?" he questioned. she scoffed before yelling at him again. "your such a slut!"

dustin stopped talking before looking at her and laughing. "um sorry— wait i'm not sorry!" she crossed her arms.

dustin chuckled and just stared at her, she was pretty. soon enough he caught him self leaning in and kissing her.

vega didn't hold back and kissed him back. the kiss went on for a bit before dustin put his hands on her waist and throat, while vega had her hands on his face.

they pulled away trying to catch their breaths. "oh shit! my moms here go boys! go!" miranda yelled. dustin quickly got up taking a glance at vega before climbing out the window.

anna stared at vegas swollen lips and watched as she fixed her crop top, smirking knowing they liked eachother. even if they were in denial.

they quickly started fixing up the room, hiding the cigarettes and beer bottles. vega quickly grabbed her bag and left, she didn't want problems.

✧˖*°࿐

WALKING INTO SCHOOL vega didn't know what to expect, after kissing dustin she was confused. she was still mad at him.

she went to her locker and put away her books. "so how was your kiss with dustin?" anna asked smirking.

"shut up" vega smiled rolling her eyes.

vega and anna walked to class talking about last night. she walked into class and sat in her normal seat. she watched dustin come in, she quickly looked away puting her focus to anna.

"but yeah we didn't end up doing anything. it didn't feel right i guess." anna shrugged. xavierys looked around. "where the fuck is maya?" she asked.

"oh— i don't know." anna mumbled.

"listen up class!" the teacher yelled, getting the attention of everyone.

"today we're gonna be starting a huge project, about world war two." the teacher clapped in excitement. "and i'll be picking your partners."

everyone started whining, "let's just hope he get out together!" anna crossed her fingers. "okay.. um becca and connie, heather and marie, brandt and alex, sam and maya, anna and joseph" the teacher named out names.

"andd.. dustin and xavierys!" the teacher smiled. "any questions?" he asked the class. xavierys quickly raised my hand, " can we please change partners!" i asked. "no you cant."

vega sighed putting her head down. "get up nerd." dustin said, shaking her. the bell rang and it was time for next period.

"just come to my house after school.. we'll work on it." dustin told grabbing his bag. "whatever." she commented grabbing her stuff and leaving him there.

✧˖*°࿐ ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !!

guys do u think their
movin to fast?
idk gives it a better plot.

guys i like need ideas >