𝟎𝟎𝟓 , 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
────────────────

IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF OCTOBER and xavierys and dustin were friends again. she didn't want to admit it but she missed his company.

she still didn't like his friends, so anytime alex and brandt came she just left.

maya and anna were still shocked, and mad. ever since dustin has been taking vega from them. it's like she wasn't there anymore.

they started to hate dustin, i mean they where the ones who taught xavierys to stand up to him. and now she's hanging out with him?!

"hey guys!" vega sat down in the empty seat. maya and anna didn't say anything, instead pretended to do their work.

"hello?? guys?" vega looked at them confused. what the heck? after a few minutes of trying to get their attention xavierys gave up and started doing her work.

"can i have your attention guys?" the teacher spoke, "as you guys know the talent show is coming up. so i want you guys to come up in front of the class and show your talent."

that's so embarrassing. "yes! we've been like practicing her pros!" vega heard maya and anna whispering.

"guys there's no wa—"

"shut up vega.." maya whisperd standing up. the two walked to the front of the room, "so um me and maya have been practicing all week so—" anna stumbled on her words before getting interrupted by someone yelling to shut up.

"o—ok." maya mumbled. then, they started to dance. weirdly. moving slowly, opening their mouths really wide, and like humping the air.

what a lame gimmick.

"o—oh! wow! everyone clap for anna and maya! bravo!" the teacher awkwardly smiled. "heh.. thanks.." anna smiled walking to her seat.

the whole class was whispering and giggling, "we like did that na!" maya smiled.

"good job guys." vega smiled at them. "thanks i guess.." maya mumbled.

vega rolled her eyes. what's they're problem?! then the bell rang, which meant lunch. she normally sat with maya and anna. but that wouldn't work out. so to the bathroom she went.

" yo vega!" someone called out. vega turned around meeting dustin. "oh hey dustin." she smiled. "where you going?" he asked.

"oh— to do homework.." she lied. "on your lunch break? nerdd." he chuckled. "your the one failing your classes, gotta go!" she smiled walking off.

she walked into the bathroom stall and sat down. this is werid. she normally would be laughing eating her lunch.

what did i do to them? i can't think of anything.

she got out the stall and walked over to the window. "oh hi!" a girl spoke. it startled vega she thought she was alone. "um hey."

"ditching lunch for the bathrooms?" the girl chuckled. "yeah.. how'd you know?" vega smiled.

"um your backpacks on the ground." she pointed. "oh— yeah." vega mumbled. "why you here and not the lunch room?" the girl asked.

"my friends, they're mad at me. but i don't know why!" xavierys explained. "i can't think of anything i've done to them."

"okay, you should talk to them i guess, maybe something's bothering them." the girl said. "but until then, if you want, we could be friends!"

vega smiled, "of course!"

"i'm meredith."

"i'm xavierys, just call me vega though."

✧˖*°࿐

AFTER LUNCH the girls found out they had last period together. meredith was just really quiet.

xavierys was happy she found a friend. "yo vegaa you coming over to finish the project?" dustin asked smirking.

"yeah i guess." vega shrugged. "anyways are you going to brandts party this weekend?" dustin smiled.

"no, i wasn't invited." vega answered. "yes you were the whole class was!" dustin said. "oh then maybe."

"great, excited to see you there." he smirked walking off. vega couldn't control herself from smiling.

✧˖*°࿐

AFTER SCHOOL vega was watching tv when she remembered she had to go to dustin's. "shit.." vega mumbled turning it off.

she ran up stairs to grab her book bag, she wasn't gonna fix herself up because she wasn't in the mood.

she changed into her converse and walked out her room. the last time she saw her mom was last night. she's been drinking again.

she left her mom a post it on the fridge of her whereabouts. then locked the front door and started her short journey to dustin's.

once she got there she knocked on the door, but brandt answered. was she at the right house?

"um wrong house i guess.." vega said scratching the head. "nope! your here, he was just leaving." dustin smiled pushing him out.

"bro okay i'll go!" brandt side eyed him. "sorry about that.. come in." dustin smiled. "no it's okay!" she chuckled.

they went upstairs into dustin's room. "how much of the project do we have left?" dustin asked. "want me out your house fast huh?" vega chuckled. "never that." dustin rolled his eyes jokingly.

"not much." vega looked in her text book.

✧˖*°࿐

"YOUR SO STUBBORN."

"i know, you like it though." vega chuckled.

dustin rolled his eyes. they were supposed to be working but they were so distracted just talking.

she didn't feel embarrassed to talk about anything. "so what's it like having a vagina?" dustin asked randomly.

vega looked over at him bursting out laughing. "what kinda question is that!" she laughed. "i am not answering that."

dustin started laughing, he was happy she was there. really happy.

✧˖*°࿐ ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !!

hey 👅

anyways updated for
yallll.

my friends quince is tmrw
and then going on vacation!
so i mightttt try to update.

ty for all the love. ilysm

anwayyssss this ha new friendd!

' 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍thirteen

thirteen.

perioddd anyways there's also
two plots jus to make this
book interesting ykkk

not gonna tell y'all the other plot tho