𝟎𝟎𝟗 , 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
────────────────

NOVEMBER CAME faster then xavierys thought it would. a lot have things have changed so much actually.

dustin and audrey started dating, vega wasn't upset anymore about it. it was rumored that audrey was really toxic and dustin was like in love with her.

dustin and xavierys didn't talk anymore, not since he started ignoring her.

meredith and brandt started dating, and they were actually so happy. alex and brandt eventually apologized to xavierys for last year.

everyone ended up in a little friend group, it was brandt, meredith, vega, alex, heather, dustin, audrey, and maya and anna.

it was awkward between dustin and vega but she just pushed it away and hung out with her friends. everyone pushed away how weird maya and anna were. it was funny.

no one really liked audrey but she always joined with dustin since she didn't want him to be around other girls.

but brandt and alex wanted to invite their best friend so they would let it slide. alex did end up getting back with heather and she changed her attitude a bit.

xavierys walked into the lunch room and got called to her friend groups lunch table, "oh my god guys we need to hang out!" meredith said hugging brandt.

vega sat next to maya and anna who agreed. "guys i heard a rumor that miranda gave a hickey to a girl." anna told the table.

"damn she's really that desperate." heather mumbled. everyone started laughing at the table. except for xavierys.

she was too busy watching dustin and audrey come into the lunch room hand in hand.

they came to the table and sat down. "yo dustin." brandt dabbed him up. "yo you down to hang out today?" alex asked.

"yeah sure who's house?" dustin asked putting his arm around audrey. "mine. we can hang out in the basement." mer said.

everyone started eating and just talking. "hey vega! so like do you have a boyfriend? since your like always looking at mine." audrey asked loudly.

everyone stopped talking and looked at them. vega stared over at her then at dustin who was telling audrey to stop.

"actually audrey i don't. and i don't need one. your a fucking werido ass bitch who needs to mind her business and stop talking." vega got up and threw her milk at audrey.

"oh shit!" brandt and alex started laughing. "finally someone needed to shut that slut!" heather giggled.

meredith, anna, and maya got up running after her. "oh my god!" audrey screamed. "are you just gonna stand there dustin?! help me!" she got up running to the bathroom.

"vega vega!" maya called out. "come here xavierys!" meredith and then chased after her.

vega turned around to her friends laughing. anna looked at her confused why she was laughing. "i finally put that bitch in her place!" vega laughed.

they all started laughing pointing out audrey's face after she got milked. "oh my god she's so clueless!" meredith laughed hitting anna.

then brandt, alex and heather came over to them. "why are you guys laughing.." brandt asked confused.

"because she's so dumb!" maya laughed out. "oh my god you guys should've saw when she demanded dustin to go with her to the bathroom!" heather yelled laughing with them.

"oh my god actually? he's so clueless!" mer laughed. the group laughed for a good five minutes talking about her and how dustin was being treated like a dog.

the rest of the day goes by and xavierys spent the whole day at the nurse making up saying she had period cramps and head aches.

✧˖*°࿐

AFTER SCHOOL xavierys was picking out some clothes the group decided on having a sleepover. it was more fun anyways.

they didn't know if dustin was going to show up but hopefully he didn't bring audrey.

vega picked out a pj set and a outfit for tmrw. she changed into a juicy couture pink tracksuit and some uggs.

she grabbed her bag and went downstairs. her mom hadn't been home yet and she really didn't care anymore.

she left some food and water for bella and the tv in so she could watch spongebob since it was her favorite show.

vega left and walked to meredith's house it was only like seven minutes away.

once she made it the only people there were anna, maya and meredith. "oh my god you made it! come help us decorate!" meredith smiled.

they made the floor so comfortable with blankets and pillows everywhere. they brought out board games and snacks.

"guys i like wished i had a boyfriend." maya said sitting down. everyone sat down tired from decorating.

"maya it's okay if you don't have one. you really don't need one. but you will find someone who really likes you. trust me." meredith held mayas hand.

"thanks meredith." maya smiled. "guys i have something to to tell you." anna said laying down.

"i don't think i really like alex anymore. after being friends with him and seeing how happy he is with heather it made me loose feelings."

"that's actually good i'm proud of you girl." meredith said. "yeah maybe you'll find someone better." vega smiled.

✧˖*°࿐ ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !!

short chapter again..

anyways guys my friends and i made this
joke about making a wattpad story about
her and her crush bc it's really interesting

and i was like i'll actually make one so i am
it'll be out soon. but it's like also gonna be fiction bc
we're like gonna make it like like we're adults 🗣️