𝟎𝟎𝟒 , 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
────────────────

AFTER SCHOOL xavierys was getting ready to go work on a project with the person she hated most. dustin long.

she wore a white crop top, some low rise jeans, and new balance shoes.

then, her phone rang. "xavierys speaking." she answered. "omg! vega your like gonna go work on a project with dustin!" anna excitedly said over the phone. "also mayas on the line!"

"guys stop! you guys know i hate him. he put me thru hell. and i don't even get an apology!" vega rolled her eyes.

"we know! but like—" maya laughed.

she grabbed her backpack of the floor, "i gotta go. bye." vega hung up.

maya and anna knew that xavierys didn't like him and what he done. so why do they continue making jokes.

she ran downstairs not seeing her mom. "mami?" vega said out loud. no response. she looked outside not seeing her moms car. a post it on the fridge would've been nice.

"whatever i got to go." she mumbled going outside.

dustin's house was just a few houses down from hers, so she didn't have to do much walking. she lived near all the popular kids, she tried to ignore them as much as she could.

brandt and dustin were neighbors, alex lived across from them.

dustin opened the door, "lowkey forgot you live like over there

dustin opened the door, "lowkey forgot you live like over there."

"mhm." she said walking in. "are you hungry?" dustin asked. "nope." they went upstairs to dustin's room and sat on the floor. "anyways how about you do—" dustin said before getting cut off.

"listen here, i'm not about to this whole project because your like popular" vega said crossing her arms.

"i was gonna say how about you get the pictures for the poster! you psycho!" dustin responded back. "oh shut up!"

"what the fuck is your problem?!" dustin snapped. "you, your my problem!" vega angrily pointed at him.

"you know what? fuck you dustin!" xavierys shouted grabbing her bag from the ground and walking out his room.

"vega— where are you going?!" dustin asked confused.

he got up running after her, "vega— wait" dustin grabbed her arm. she grabbed her arm back and shoved him.

"leave me alone dustin!" she yelled getting out the house. there stood dustin confused why she ran out.

xavierys walked home balling her eyes out remembering last year, how they terrorized her.

"vega? is that you?" shuji yelled stoping his skate board. "um— no." vega hid her face. shuji chuckled walking up to her.

"are you okay?" he asked. "yeah! um— i really need to go though.. my moms making dinner." she lied.

he nodded getting back on his skateboard. god that was embarrassing. xavierys got home finding a empty house again. she went up stairs falling on her bed, quickly falling asleep.

✧˖*°࿐

THE NEXT MORNING vega couldn't get up. she woke up when her alarm went off but she didn't get up.

she couldn't. she couldn't even move. she couldn't even turn off her alarm which woke her mom.

carmen bursted into the room seeing xavierys in bed."xavierys wake up." her mom shook her. "no.." she mumbled.

"xavierys i'm serious! i have a headache." carmen said. "just go mami." vega sighed. "i'll wait then."carmen stood looking down at her.

"what the fuck.." carmen annoyingly mumbled holding on her forehead.

after 10 minutes xavierys didn't move, and carmen's blood was boiling. "you know what? bye! i'm to tried for your shit xavierys." carmen yelled storming out the room.

xavierys just laid there, she would normally still get up and go to school even if she felt like shit. but today, today she could physically nor mentally.

✧˖*°࿐

AT SCHOOL maya and anna were confused why vega never showed up. "anna where is xavierys?!" maya shouted getting the attention of the class.

"i don't know.. maybe she's just running late maya." anna responded. dustin looked back at them looking at vegas empty seat.

maybe she just got sick.. is it because of yesterday? i feel bad. i don't know what i should do. god girls man.

"hey dustin look connie's tits are out!" brandt laughed hitting dustin. "whatever man." dustin said.

"you good bro?" alex asked. "yeah man." dustin assured. "guys that werid nerd girl keeps looking over at alex!" brandt laughed.

✧˖*°࿐

BACK HOME xavierys hadn't moved since the morning. not even to eat. everytime she felt like this her dad always had a solution, but he wasn't here.

suddenly there was knocks at her window, "what the fuck.." vega mumbled. she sat up grabbing a butter knife she had on her night stand.

she stood up and slowly walked towards the window. she moved the curtain and there appeared dustin. she dropped the butter knife and stood there.

"let me in! it's cold as fuck!" dustin yelled. vega opened the window letting him in.

"why are you here dustin?!" she asked grabbing a hoodie. "sit down." he pointed at her bed. "you don't tell me what to do!" vega crossed her arms.

"sit the fuck down!" he yelled. vega stood there awkwardly before sitting down. "xavierys last year, wasn't cool. it wasn't okay, i'm so sorry like really sorry you didn't deserve that. if i could i would go back and change it, trust me i would."

vega just sat there for a moment, she didn't know what to say. "thanks dustin." was all she could say.