𝟎𝟎𝟔 , 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
────────────────

THE CLASS watched dustin and vega present their project. vega was really the only one demonstrating since dustin 'was to cool.'

"and thats it." vega smiled. "wow, congrats!" the teacher clapped. "also dustin congrats on your first passing grade!"

dustin smile slowly faded, the class let out a few laughs and whispers. "what a bitch bro." he mumbled walking to his seat.

vega chuckled sitting down. her smile faded as well because she still hadn't talked to her best friends, she missed them.

but today was brandts party, she was gonna go just because she had nothing better to do.

the bell rang and she started walking out of class to go to her locker. "hey!" meredith stopped vega. "oh my god hey!" vega smiled.

"are you going to brandts party tonight?" vega asked. "yeah i was invited." meredith said. "oh same!"

"well i gotta go! here's my number!" meredith said handing vega a post it with her number. vega smiled.

✧˖*°࿐

XAVIERYS WAS picking a outfit for tonight, she didn't know whether to dress fancy or not.

she had 2 outfits picked out, a red dress that had a slit on her right thigh, and a blue denim skirt, white crop top, and white wedge sandals.

"whatever it's probably a normal party." she mumbled grabbing the second outfit.

she changed into it and sat on her vanity, she did her mascara and some simple blush. vega sprayed some of her new britney spears fantasy perfume.

finally, she grabbed her purse and left. her mom wasn't home like always so she just left. it didn't take long to get there and she could hear the music from outside.

she walked inside and immediately saw heather and her friends drinking hidden beer in their water bottles.

"oh shit you made it!" dustin smiled widely. "yeah! there's so many people here!" xavierys yelled over the music.

"yeah! wanna dance?" dustin asked, grabbing her hand. "hell yeah!" vega giggled. in da club by 50 cent started to play and everyone got on the dance floor.

dustin and vega danced, they were having so much fun until someone tapped on meredith's shoulder.

"oh my god mer! you looking so good!" vega yelled looking at her friend. "oh my god you look so fucking good what the fuck!" meredith squealed.

"wanna get something to drink?" vega asked, fanning her self. meredith nodded and walked up to the soda bar.

they grabbed some soda and got back on the dance floor, "oh shut the fuck up slut!" miranda yelled at heather.

"why are you yelling at me? your the slut here!" heather screamed at her. "i'm not the one who gave my boyfriends best friends blow jobs!" miranda rolled her eyes.

"what the fuck man." alex mumbled walking off. "oh you fucking whore!" heather screamed jumping on her.

"oh my god!" vega bursted out laughing.

heather and miranda tried to throw punches, but they were just on each other pulling each others hair. "let go of me!" heather cried.

the two girls weren't even fighting, they were just pulling eachothers hair on the floor. brandt was laughing his ass off with dustin and alex. "um brandt do something!" becca yelled at him.

brandt laughed trying to get miranda off her. "god damn someone help me!" brandt yelled. some boys finally got them off eachother and the party continued.

heather had a nose bleed and her head hurt from her hair being pulled. "you bitch!" miranda yelled from the other side of the room.

"ima go check on alex man." dustin said to brandt. vega and meredith went and sat on the couch still laughing about the 'fight'.

"that was ass not even gonna lie." mer giggled. "right like what we're they doing?" vega laughed.

"oh my god heather are you okay?" becca asked hugging heather. "yeah yeah, i think so. she barley did anything."

"what did she even do?" becca asked. "she accused me of stealing her cigarettes like what?!" heather crossed her arms.

"oh my god— what a drama queen!" becca rolled her eyes.

vega started giggling eavesdropping on becca's and heathers conversation. "this is like crazy!" maya yelled.

the party started to get more loud and more people had come with beer and cigarettes.

"hey do you want some beer?" some girl asked xavierys. "oh um—" xavierys mumbled before getting interrupted by alex running out the house slamming the door.

"what the fuck..?" mer raised her eye brow. "oh shit.. ima go check up on dustin." vega told mer.

she went upstairs and saw he was in brandts room, dustin looked stressed. she closed the door and sat on the bed.

"are you okay? what even happened?" vega asked. "nothing.." dustin mumbled. "didn't seem like nothing." vega said.

"it was nothing bro." dustin sighed. "just talk to me."

"bro he started yelling at me saying it's my fault she left him, and then he called me a bitch and tried to punch me, when he missed he got pissed and bolted out of here."

"was it your fault?" vega asked. "no she like put her self on me bro and brandt just said to go with it."

vega tried tried to make him feel better, but she was cut off by him kissing her.

they both felt all the fireworks, it felt like fireworks going off. vega kissed him back and put her arms over dustin's neck and pulled him closer.

brandy stormed into the room and they quickly separated, "dustin—"

✧˖*°࿐ ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !!

lowkey ate

anyways this is like the beginning of
the second plot so may attention

but yeah also i really don't like read
the chapters after writing them so if
there's mistakes fucking ignore them 🤬