ABC 2.0 | July Assignment

Welcome to the ABC Assignment 2.0!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

ASSIGNMENT

An assignment runs for the entirety of a month (from the 1st to the last day of the month), but there will be two assignment chapters per month (1.0 and 1.5) to update points and add new members. Reports must be handed in within 7 days of reading. This will make it easier for our admins to check. Please leave your report in your report section. You'll have to submit your assignment before 11:59 pm CET.

The minimum amount of chapters to read each month is 4. You can find out the number of points you'll get from every type of assignment below. You can choose which book you want to read.

Please make sure to tag the people whose books you've read, specify what type of book(s) you've read (Normal/beta pairs/BOTM/Admin), and make sure to get your reports in on time. Reports done after the deadline will not count, unless there is a legitimate reason. To avoid this, tell us you can't do your assignment ahead of time.

Let us know if you have any questions or see something we missed!

POINTS

Points? Yes, points. You'll get points for reading chapters. The one with the most points will get an honourable mention on your Reader of the Month Leaderboard.

Normal Chapter (at least 4 comments per chapter): 1 point

Beta Pair Chapter (at least 4 constructive comments per chapter + 1 constructive outline comment): 3 points

Book of the Month (at least 6 comments per chapter): 3 points

Admin Book Chapter (at least 4 comments per chapter): 2 points

Discord Perks (Discord BOTM, no comments required but explained further in server): 5 points

BETA PAIRS

If you like a story, you can partner up. Beta pair partners will also ensure you will receive reads. There's a partner section below your assignment report where you can ask people to become your Beta pair (don't forget to tag them). Make sure to leave an outlined comment with constructive criticism at the end of every chapter you read.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

BOOKS

You can find more information about the books in chapter: The Books

Book of the Month

Be kind in your comments as Book of the Month can be from a non-member but deserve some more recognition.

Congratulations to Olivia for winning this month's Book of the Month! We chose you because of your commitment to the book club in its first month and your dedication to leaving quality engagement. 😊

✎User: OliviaEGlory
Book (genre): Galaxy (Fantasy/Horror)
Mature: No

Remember to join the Discord server for access to our other Book of the Month, which can give you points!