ABC 4.5 | September Assignment

Welcome to the ABC Assignment 4.5!

Thank you to erifnidne for volunteering to help with the book club! If you see a comment from her noting your reports, rest assured that your points are being recorded.

We also have eight new members! Please give them a warm, ABC welcome!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

ASSIGNMENT

An assignment runs for the entirety of a month (from the 1st to the last day of the month); there will be two assignment chapters per month (e.g. 1.0 and 1.5) to update points and add new members.

You must read at least 4 narrative chapters each month with at least 4 quality comments per chapter. You can choose which book you want to read. Some books may offer bonus points; see "Points" below to find out more! At the end of the month, the member with the most points will be featured on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard.

Reports must be submitted in the inline comments within 7 days of reading. This will make it easier for our admins to check. You'll have to submit your assignment before 11:59 pm EST.

Please make sure to tag the people whose books you've read, specify what type of book(s) you've read (Normal, Admin, Partner, BotM), and make sure to get your reports in on time. Reports done after the deadline will not count, unless there is a legitimate reason. To avoid this, tell us you can't do your assignment ahead of time via a comment here or DMs.

Let us know if you have any questions or see something we missed!

POINTS

You earn points when you read, and reading certain books will give you an added bonus! The member with the most points will get an honorable mention on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard. (Please only read books from club members who are active and not on hiatus.)

Normal Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 1 point per chapter

Admin Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 2 points per chapter

Partner Chapter* (at least 4 constructive comments per chapter + 1 constructive outline comment per chapter OR at least 10 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

Club Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

BONUS - Discord Book of the Month (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter (See server for details. These will not count for the minimum assignment requirements.)

*NOTE: We cannot guarantee you will receive a partner each month, if at all, but the best chance of getting constructive feedback is to give it to other people as well.

PARTNERS

If you like a member's story, you can ask them to be your partner. Partnering with another member will ensure you receive reads.

To ask someone to partner with you, leave an inline comment in your section under "Partners" and politely tag them with your request! If someone refuses, please respect their decision.

Any reads and comments made before a partnership is formed will not count as partner chapters.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───