Phoenix Guild 11.0 | April Assignment

Welcome to the Phoenix Guild Assignment 11.0!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

NEWS

IMPORTANT: Starting this month, stories from members who have been in the club for less than a month will be worth less points than others. "New Members" will be members who have been in the club for less that 2 weeks; their stories will not be worth any points. "Intermediate Members" will be members who have been in the club for more than 2 weeks but less than 4 weeks; their stories will be worth half a point. This is to prevent people from joining the club and leaving without reading anything, which has started to become a concerning trend. Because of this change, please make sure to specify the story type in your reports (e.g. new, intermediate, normal, etc.). This greatly helps our staff! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us here, in private messages, or in our Discord server!

But wait—there's more! Also starting this month, we will be implementing our new VIP member tier. Members who have been active for at least the previous four months without being in probation will be considered VIP members. Their stories will be worth 1.5 points per chapter. To become a VIP member, make sure to report each month's assignment on time! Even being a few days late will reset your activity streak, so please be careful!

☆ Please join us in congratulating our Readers of the Month for March!

1. lobo1989 - 227 points

2. SnowWhite249172 - 123 points

3. chroniclesoftatiana - 109 points

If you didn't make it on the leaderboard this time, it's not too late for your shot at the next Book of the Month! The featured story in May will be from the member who has the most points from March and April combined.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

RULES

An assignment runs for the entirety of a month (from the 1st to the last day of the month); there will be two assignment chapters per month (e.g. 1.0 and 1.5) to update points and add new members.

You must read at least 4 narrative chapters each month with at least 4 quality comments per chapter. You can choose which book you want to read. Some books may offer bonus points; see "Points" below to find out more! At the end of the month, the member with the most points will be featured on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard.

Reports must be submitted in the inline comments within 7 days of reading. This will make it easier for our admins to check. You'll have to submit your assignment before 11:59 pm EST on the last day of the assignment.

Please make sure to tag the people whose books you've read, specify what type of book(s) you've read (Normal, Staff, Partner, Club BotM, Discord BotM), and make sure to get your reports in on time. Reports done after the deadline will not count, unless there is a legitimate reason. To avoid this, tell us you can't do your assignment ahead of time via a comment here or DMs.

Example report: Read chapters 61 and 62 of Daybreaker by @Aptionia (staff).

Let us know if you have any questions or see something we missed!