ABC 3.5 | August Assignment

Welcome to the ABC Assignment 3.5!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

ASSIGNMENT

An assignment runs for the entirety of a month (from the 1st to the last day of the month); there will be two assignment chapters per month (e.g. 1.0 and 1.5) to update points and add new members.

You must read at least 4 narrative chapters each month with at least 4 comments per chapter. You can choose which book you want to read. Some books may offer bonus points; see "Points" below to find out more! At the end of the month, the member with the most points will be featured on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard.

Reports must be submitted in the inline comments within 7 days of reading. This will make it easier for our admins to check. You'll have to submit your assignment before 11:59 pm CET.

Please make sure to tag the people whose books you've read, specify what type of book(s) you've read (Normal/Partners/BOTM/Admin), and make sure to get your reports in on time. Reports done after the deadline will not count, unless there is a legitimate reason. To avoid this, tell us you can't do your assignment ahead of time via a comment here or DMs.

Let us know if you have any questions or see something we missed!

POINTS

You earn points when you read, and reading certain books will give you an added bonus! The member with the most points will get an honorable mention on the Reader of the Month Leaderboard. (Please only read books from club members who are active and not on hiatus.)

Normal Chapter (at least 4 comments per chapter): 1 point per chapter

Partner Chapter* (at least 4 constructive comments per chapter + 1 constructive outline comment): 3 points per chapter

Club Book of the Month Chapter (at least 6 comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

Admin Book Chapter (at least 4 comments per chapter): 2 points per chapter

Discord Perks (Discord BOTM, no comments required. See server for details.): 5 points only, regardless of number of chapters read

*NOTE: We cannot guarantee you will receive a partner each month, if at all, but the best chance of getting constructive feedback is to give it to other people as well.

PARTNERS

If you like a member's story, you can ask them to be your partner. Partnering with another member will ensure you receive reads.

To ask someone to partner with you, leave an inline comment in your section under "Partners" and politely tag them with your request! If someone refuses, please respect their decision.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

BOOKS

You can find more information about the books in chapter: The Books

Club Book of the Month

Be kind in your comments as the Club Book of the Month can be from a non-member but deserve some more recognition.

Meet our Club Book of the Month writer, Xaprith! Xaprith is not a member of the book club, but we would like to share the Astania spirit with the rest of Wattpad as well. If you decide to read their story, please be respectful representatives of our community!